David Bowie – Station to Station

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The opening track from the album ‘Station to Station’ by the same title, is one of Bowie’s greatest masterpieces. It would be incredibly cool to finally be able to play it in Rock Band, and I think any Bowie fan would agree! Also any of the other few songs on the album would fit right into the game as well. I’m actually very surprised that as popular as ‘Station to Station’ is, there is only a single song in the database currently. Any thoughts?

Dangus
    Participant

I’d love to see it myself. The entire album is very cool!

S/N: Sometime I think I’d be cool to see this version of Conversation Piece as well.

Sr.Moog
      Participant

Before Chart-A-Thon we had talked to another author to do the song together as well as the rest of the album. The thing is that it is a very long song, with complex piano parts, and it was not possible to do it at that time.

I hope to be able to take it up again in the future since that song and above all the album is one of my favorites by Bowie and I would love to do it and have it in the database!

Anonymous

The opening track from the album ‘Station to Station’ by the same title, is one of Bowie’s greatest masterpieces. It would be incredibly cool to finally be able to play it in Rock Band, and I think any Bowie fan would agree! Also any of the other few songs on the album would fit right into the game as well. I’m actually very surprised that as popular as ‘Station to Station’ is, there is only a single song in the database currently. Any thoughts?

I’d love to see it myself. The entire album is very cool!

S/N: Sometime I think I’d be cool to see this version of Conversation Piece as well.

hmmmm…

Sent from my Galaxy5 using Customs Creators Collective mobile app

Vinny Reed
          Participant

hmmmm…

This looks telling

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button