David Bowie: Rock N’ Roll Suicide I need a drum PRO chart and preview

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey, I really need a PRO drum chart and preview of ROCK N’ ROLL suicide by David Bowie. If anyone can make this drum chart for me I’d highly appreciate it thanks

Dangus
    Participant

That would be awesome to have a Pro Drum chart! An increase in audio volume would be lovely as well!

yaniv297
      Keymaster

Am I missing something? We already have that song. Pretty sure it has pro drums too.

Am I missing something? We already have that song. Pretty sure it has pro drums too.

I know but the thing is that I don;t have an xbox console and I watch playthroughs on youtube while playing along with my real drumset

Dangus
        Participant

Yeah that was my bad. It does have pro drums. I misunderstood that it didn’t. I never have played it on drums yet so I didn’t know truthfully LOL.

But an audio boost for the song would be great!

yaniv297
          Keymaster

I know but the thing is that I don;t have an xbox console and I watch playthroughs on youtube while playing along with my real drumset

You can download Phase Shift, it’s for PC and for free, and than play along with that. You can do that with any custom from here. Sounds much more sensible than asking somebody to make a preview each time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button