Customs work on my 360, but the game doesn’t work when I “Copy TU4 to drive” with C3 CON Tools

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Getting into customs for the first time in a year. I used to use Party Buffalo for my customs, although that doesn’t seem to work anymore, so I just started using C3 CON TOOLS.

Since my old flash drive was outdated for C3 CON TOOLS, I copied all of my customs to a new flash drive, besides TU4 since that can’t be copied on the Xbox 360. Now, the customs work fine on my 360 without downloading TU4. However, when I click “Copy TU4 to dive” in RBtoUSB, and then put the flash in my Xbox, the game doesn’t start and says the disc is “unreadable”. However, when I delete TU4 and retry putting it in my 360, it works fine.

Is this a known issue with C3 CON Tools, or did I do something wrong here?

Did you have to update your Xbox to support the new file system?

TrojanNemo
    Participant

There is no issue with C3 CON Tools. You are somehow installing TU5 on your Xbox. And it’s not C3 CON Tools, as that comes with TU4 only.

Party buffalo has something different, you cannot sweep the songs anymore when you wanna add a song.

(At least, not with me)

But when I rightclick mouse on the window where the songs are in party buffal, then add the song or map, there is no problem.

Where is this disc unreadable error occurring? As soon as you start the game or when loading a song?

MrPrezident

Are you using the MadCatz Rock Band 3 disc or the original one ?

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
        MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button