“Customs Outhouse” Nov 23 2020 A major upgrade and a 15 pack of new songs

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 3,037 total)
  • Author
    Sideshow
    Participant

I’m adding drums to more of Spindoctor’s tunes in the future so stay tuned. I may just have to do Heart “Magic Man” eventually. I know Bsbloom did that one.

C16
        Full Band Crazy on You

THANK THE GODS

Anonymous

I really wish the Lynyrd Skynyrd song is the original song itself and Drums charted… I love Lynyrd Skynyrd myself.

TheOreo
          Participant

Oh yes! Been waiting for the full band Crazy On You forever! Thanks!

Spindoctor
            Participant
              I really wish the Lynyrd Skynyrd song is the original song itself and Drums charted… I love Lynyrd Skynyrd myself.

This is the original version of the song.

Spindoctor
              Participant
                Oh yes! Been waiting for the full band Crazy On You forever! Thanks!

It’s great when authors add to others work, without Kemiroch doing vocals & Sideshow doing drums this would probably never happen. Thank them also :excited:

Anonymous

This is the original version of the song.

I thought you said it was a cover in original post… But okay then. I’ll just wait for someone to do drums on it before downloading then.

Hey question about crazy on you: Is it the same cover as GH2? Also the same chart?

Thanks

Spindoctor
                  Participant
                    Hey question about crazy on you: Is it the same cover as GH2? Also the same chart?

Thanks

yes it is, I reworked the lower levels. I did give it a unique ID

heart track is a blast on drums. Any chance we’d see She Builds Quick Machines getting drums and harmones?

Spindoctor
                    Participant
                      heart track is a blast on drums. Any chance we’d see She Builds Quick Machines getting drums and harmones?

I been lucky to have a couple of drum authors pitch in on my converts, Crazy Canuck & Sideshow always do a great job on the drum charts.

In saying that it has been posted for a year or better & no takers yet. I can’t chart instruments for the life of me, trying to learn though. It would be best to message one of the many drum authors and see if they are up to it.

Doc, you seem to have a knack for hitting the songs on my “most wanted” list (yes, I really do have a list). I’m mainly a drum guy and I had been hoping one of your collaborators would finish off “Crazy on You” – so my thanks go out to both you and Sideshow for this one.

I’m adding drums to more of Spindoctor’s tunes in the future so stay tuned.

There’s a number of Doc’s older songs that are also on my list (Warrior, Caught Up in You, Heat of the Moment), so I’ve got my fingers crossed! :dance:

Sideshow
                      Participant
                        Doc, you seem to have a knack for hitting the songs on my “most wanted” list (yes, I really do have a list). I’m mainly a drum guy and I had been hoping one of your collaborators would finish off “Crazy on You” – so my thanks go out to both you and Sideshow for this one.

I’m adding drums to more of Spindoctor’s tunes in the future so stay tuned.

There’s a number of Doc’s older songs that are also on my list (Warrior, Caught Up in You, Heat of the Moment), so I’ve got my fingers crossed! :dance:

One of those songs is done. One of those songs I plan on doing.

djx1100
                        Participant

will any of these songs work on phase shift?

Spindoctor
                          Participant
                            will any of these songs work on phase shift?

Sure will, if you convert them.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 3,037 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button