“Customs Outhouse” Nov 23 2020 A major upgrade and a 15 pack of new songs

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 3,037 total)
  • Author
    Spindoctor
    Participant
      The God of War track link is broken so you know, unless you already know lol

Good to see you are still around mrmet2087, thanks for letting me know, stay tuned as it will be posted again in the next few days. We redid this file as the first time I did it I hadn’t installed CAT. Every thing works better with CAT!!!

Spindoctor
      Participant
        Thank you very much for Juniors Farm!

Your welcome Hetz, took awhile but I finally got around to this file. It’s a catchy tune.

Spindoctor
        Participant

Four new songs today, One Band Hero convert, one Warriors of Rock convert & Two files I found from Scorehero a long time ago, original authors unknown to me. Thanks To Crazy Canuck for the Pro drums work on Don’t Look Back & for making a proper tempo map as well, The file was unplayable till he did. I hope one of you good vocal authors will do the Boston Vocals, I can send you the RPP file.

Song info/genre taken from Wikipedia, On with the show

Boston – Don’t Look Back

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mvjcb47jqyu5qae/BostonCATSDV69DlBack_rb3con

The Who – How Many Friends

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rcq79fftszax25e/HMFriendsWhoCATSDV69_rb3con

Parachute – Back Again

Band Hero Convert

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xf1mwckvvaey3ja/ParaV69BakAginCATSD_rb3con

Silversun Pickups – There’s No Secrets This Year

Warriors of Rock Convert

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ku871mjiu6xsh4t/SSPUV69NoSecretCATSD_rb3con

Enjoy

AJFOne23
          Participant

How many friends is a great album track by the Who. Thanks!

Nyxyxylyth
            Participant
              I hope one of you good vocal authors will do the Boston Vocals, I can send you the RPP file.

Uh huh!

C16

FYI, the album to the Silversun Pickups song doesn’t match the songs that are also out from that album. Don’t forget to check the art repository when choosing images for songs that have matching album releases in game!

Spindoctor
                Participant
                  FYI, the album to the Silversun Pickups song doesn’t match the songs that are also out from that album. Don’t forget to check the art repository when choosing images for songs that have matching album releases in game!

The info I use For Art/Genre etc is from Wikipedia & the Guitar hero files I use to make these. Both the GH file & wiki show this as being the album cover, that’s good enough for me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swoon_(Silversun_Pickups_album)

Thank you for Boston Don’t look Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks for Don’t Look Back , is a really great song to play :cool:

Spindoctor
                  Participant
                    Thank you for Boston Don’t look Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
                    Thanks for Don’t Look Back , is a really great song to play :cool:

Your both welcome, always good to hear someone likes a song you work on.

Crazy Canuck made this happen, without his work on the song it wouldn’t be here :golfclap: There is a good chance this will be a full band tune in the coming weeks, stay tuned.

C16

The info I use For Art/Genre etc is from Wikipedia & the Guitar hero files I use to make these. Both the GH file & wiki show this as being the album cover, that’s good enough for me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swoon_(Silversun_Pickups_album)

I’m not saying it’s a different album cover, it’s just the the file on WIkipedia is not the same file used by the other songs on Swoon. Scrolling through the songs in the game will show an obvious difference in size and dimension. Up to you if that bothers you.

Spindoctor
                      Participant
                        C16 wrote: I’m not saying it’s a different album cover, it’s just the the file on WIkipedia is not the same file used by the other songs on Swoon. Scrolling through the songs in the game will show an obvious difference in size and dimension. Up to you if that bothers you.

It don’t bother me, but it seems to bother you. More than once you have commented on the pic I use being slightly different. You are the only one!! Each time I tell you I don’t really care, but here you are again telling me it’s slightly different. I tend to spend more time making songs for people to play & playing songs rather than looking at sometimes slight imperfections that I clearly state in my original post would be there. I am finished with this topic & will not reply to your posts no more.

TrojanNemo
                        Participant

I don’t know why you respond with that kind of attitude. He’s not the only one bothered by that, I would be too. He knows how to fix it, and so do I. But by pointing it out, maybe you’ll fix it for your downloaders who may not know how to.

It shouldn’t even be an issue, given that ALL official DLC album art is available from the album art repository and anything you get from our database you can pull the album art using C3 CON Tools. I’m sure you already spend a lot of time making the songs, it really is an injustice to NOT spend 30 more seconds of your time to make sure the album art and metadata matches what’s already out there. After all, that’s why we spend all the time we do coming up with things like the album art repository in the first place, to help make it easier for you, the authors, to put out higher quality customs.

Spindoctor
                          Participant
                            I don’t know why you respond with that kind of attitude. He’s not the only one bothered by that, I would be too. He knows how to fix it, and so do I. But by pointing it out, maybe you’ll fix it for your downloaders who may not know how to.

It shouldn’t even be an issue, given that ALL official DLC album art is available from the album art repository and anything you get from our database you can pull the album art using C3 CON Tools. I’m sure you already spend a lot of time making the songs, it really is an injustice to NOT spend 30 more seconds of your time to make sure the album art and metadata matches what’s already out there. After all, that’s why we spend all the time we do coming up with things like the album art repository in the first place, to help make it easier for you, the authors, to put out higher quality customs.

Nemo

I had a feeling you would respond to this.

I appreciate what you have done, what C3 has done & what every one involved has done to keep this community alive. I also appreciate how you were actually civilized in your post to me. I will do the same

I don’t do what I do for perfection, glory or any other thing you can think of like that. I do it because I love music & love this game, I know there are other people who love it as well, so what I convert/create I share like the rest of the people who do it do, no pat on the back needed.

I have had several conversations with your buddy C16 about what I do & how I do it. I have stated to him that no matter how many times he comments/complains about the songs I create it’s not going change how I do things. I do my best but his, or yours, or anyone elses quality is not what I strive for. I cant play a picture or metadata but I can play the songs I convert/create. He seems to think because he’s C16 that what I have told him several times doesn’t apply to him. Nagging me about again & again will not get him anywhere but ignored.

If this guy wasn’t your buddy & posted several times on your thread like he has on mine after I have clearly stated in my OP what to expect, you would have ripped him a new Gluteus Maximus hole a mile wide on the second post never mind the third, fourth etc.

I have no plans on continuing or turning this into a shit show. I do plan on continuing making songs & they will be Spindoctor quality, not C16.

There is a good chance this will be a full band tune in the coming weeks, stay tuned.

YES!!! Thank you so much for the work on “Don’t Look Back”. I’m really hoping this does end up FB – this song has been on my “most wanted” list since the original Boston DLC was released back in 2008!

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 3,037 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button