“Customs Outhouse” Nov 23 2020 A major upgrade and a 15 pack of new songs

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 3,037 total)
  • Author
    Fantastic! Could I get the reaper files of a couple to throw drums on?

You betcha you can, which tunes are you interested in? I will send you everything but the music file in a rar.

45, Save a Horse and Blue on Black

Thanks so much!

Spindoctor
    Participant

You betcha you can, which tunes are you interested in? I will send you everything but the music file in a rar.

Thanks so much!

I will batch you up these files in about 4 hours & PM them to you, I am at work right now hardly working. :aaaaa:

Thanks so much!

I will batch you up these files in about 4 hours & PM them to you, I am at work right now hardly working. :aaaaa:

ha! same here. no problem :cool:

Oh yeah More MJ More MJ!!

Please be more frets converts, and how about “toto – Hold the Line?! or Queen Converts?”

Spindoctor
      Participant
        Oh yeah More MJ More MJ!!

Please be more frets converts, and how about “toto – Hold the Line?! or Queen Converts?”

I have been looking at files on other sites for weeks compiling these, If I can find these files I will convert them. I have seen Toto but haven’t found a working link for it yet. Although I am not a big MJ fan Give in to me is a pretty cool song.

Which Queen are you referring to?

Sideshow
        Participant

I have Toto “Hold the Line” drums only and “Rosanna” drums only customs if wanted to add guitar. The Rosanna custom chart probably came out before the Harmonix version and I feel its charted better than the Harmonix version. But since Rosanna is an official DLC then its not to be shared around here.

Hetz
          Participant

Yeah, I have the drums only Hold The Line as well. I would love a full band version of it, or at least guitar added.

TrojanNemo
            Participant

Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned, but I saw up there you have a half-finished Run to You. I have a full band, all difficulties version of it. I believe it was charted by Jdcow45 back in the day ~ October 2012 according to file stamp. Want that?

Spindoctor
              Participant
                Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned, but I saw up there you have a half-finished Run to You. I have a full band, all difficulties version of it. I believe it was charted by Jdcow45 back in the day ~ October 2012 according to file stamp. Want that?

For sure Nemo & thank you, I definitely wouldn’t have posted mine if I knew a full version was out there, I had not seen any of these in all the searching I have done. I’m sure you probably know more sites or places to get them than me.

Spindoctor
                Participant
                  I have Toto “Hold the Line” drums only and “Rosanna” drums only customs if wanted to add guitar. The Rosanna custom chart probably came out before the Harmonix version and I feel its charted better than the Harmonix version. But since Rosanna is an official DLC then its not to be shared around here.

Can you PM the “Hold the line” file to me please, will try add it to the file Tails4eva sent me

TrojanNemo
                  Participant
                    I’m sure you probably know more sites or places to get them than me.

Well i’ve been around for quite a while…and I have a ridiculous good memory for customs stuff. I don’t even think I’ve played this song and I remembered I had it on my HDD. I checked it with MIDI Cleaner, only one minor thing on drums, so not bad. Like I said, I think this was charted by Jdcow45, so credit him unless someone else can correct that.

Spindoctor
                    Participant

Thanks Nemo

This song brings back many memories for a somewhat old fart, I played the shit out of this cassette when it came out as a 20 year old. I am sure it’s part of the reason I am half deaf today.

Hetz
                      Participant

Thank you, Nemo!

I knew that there was a full band version of Run To You on the FoF forum, but the link was dead and nobody seemed to have it still.

Anonymous

I gotta ask someone this… Cause I’m seeing a trend with ALL Aerosmith converts (This includes the ones done by other people, not just you spindoctor).

What’s with the volume being so low on them? And don’t tell me to turn up my TV… I am already blasting my music!

CrazyCanuck
                          Participant
                            Thanks Nemo

This song brings back many memories for a somewhat old fart, I played the shit out of this cassette when it came out as a 20 year old. I am sure it’s part of the reason I am half deaf today.

LOL, I know. I have a hard time hearing some hi hats now and I blame it on my Sony Walkman. So just dated myself. You can explain what a Walkman is to the other half of this community.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 3,037 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button