“Customs Outhouse” Nov 23 2020 A major upgrade and a 15 pack of new songs

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 3,037 total)
  • Author
    KyleJCrb
    Participant
      Awesome! I just played drums yesterday on the original version you posted (on Hard since I’m a scrub and am not not very good at pretending to be Ian Paice, haha,) and it was a little messed up on drum tom marker alignment. Looking forward to playing Oscar’s rework!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/59929ubojlqs6se/DeepPBurnOscarSD1974_rb3con

I am sure a lot of people said the same thing when playing the original. I have no idea how to properly fix drums as I don’t play them. If I do anything to them its to add pro blue toms, thats it. Anyone who wants to fix the drum tracks on the converts I do is more than welcome to them, I am sure all drummers would appreciate it.

Everything looked good on drums as far as the charting goes (it’s a pretty damn tough song but I expect that from Deep Purple), but you may want to take a look at the drum animations, as they’re missing in this version.

Crazy on You still isn’t showing up, btw. No idea why.

Spindoctor
      Participant
        Crazy on You still isn’t showing up, btw. No idea why.

Have you deleted your cache? 2 totally different versions with different song ID’s don’t work for you so I am stumped

Try the cache and if it don’t work let me know, I can maybe try a unique off the wall song Id for you

Did you try using con tools to put into a pack?

I’m not gonna delete the cache because I don’t want to lose my scores, I’l try the pack then when I get home later.

Farottone
        Keymaster
          I’m not gonna delete the cache because I don’t want to lose my scores, I’l try the pack then when I get home later.

Good idea, you don’t need to delete the cache. If a song doesn’t pop up after you changed ID, make sure the file is actually on the stick.

It was definitely actually present, lol.

Putting it in a pack worked, so thanks for that suggestions.

Has anyone done a step by step YouTube on how to do this? I have no understanding of how to use the tools

Fixed the volume on this track, i use headphones, it sounds good to me & I know it’s better than before. I hope it is finally fixed

Janet Jackson – Black Cat

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ofzn1if6h0hdtzf/JanJackblaCatSD89take69_rb3con

Maybe it’s just me but the vocal seems out of sync the the other instruments. For instance, she seems to be starting the chorus before the guitar part does. Thanks for the work on this. Brought back some good memories

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Has anyone done a step by step YouTube on how to do this? I have no understanding of how to use the tools

Have you ever tried? There are tutorials on how to use almost every feature of the tools.

Spindoctor
            Participant

Fixed the volume on this track, i use headphones, it sounds good to me & I know it’s better than before. I hope it is finally fixed

Janet Jackson – Black Cat

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ofzn1if6h0hdtzf/JanJackblaCatSD89take69_rb3con

Maybe it’s just me but the vocal seems out of sync the the other instruments. For instance, she seems to be starting the chorus before the guitar part does. Thanks for the work on this. Brought back some good memories

Anyone else notice this by chance? I just played it and it seemed fine to me. Have you grabbed the latest version? if not try the link from the 1st page post

KyleJCrb
              Participant

Each area of C3 CON Tools has a “Help” option in the top menu explaining how to use it. The Pack Creator is really easy to use, just make sure all of the CON files for the pack you want to create are in the same folder.

Anyone else notice this by chance? I just played it and it seemed fine to me. Have you grabbed the latest version? if not try the link from the 1st page post

I’ve played the newest version several times and have not noticed this nor has anybody watching/listening said anything.

Spindoctor
                Participant

I’ve played the newest version several times and have not noticed this nor has anybody watching/listening said anything.

Thanks blackheartstar, I know the first version was a wee bit off but I fixed that

Spindoctor
                  Participant

Well Oscarj08 was at it again, He did a remake of this song & added pro drums to it. It is a definite improvement from mine as it has a tempo map & pro drums. Now if someone was to add real vocals we got ourselves a full band tune.

I created the con with a new song ID & added fills & OD to the drums, great job Oscar.

I would delete my file if you have it & add this for sure.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9r2vnjywd225aj5/SloRidFoghat75SDoscar_rb3con

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 3,037 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button