“Customs Outhouse” Nov 23 2020 A major upgrade and a 15 pack of new songs

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 3,037 total)
  • Author

Spindoctor
    Participant

four new tunes all multitracks this week with quite a variety, possibly two more tomorrow

Demi Lovato – Here We Go Again for the ladies who play & was an early request on my thread. It is multitrack with a single harmony part

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kpwt0pikpyxasar/HereWeGoAgainDemiLSD09_rb3con

Marvin Gaye – Heard it Though The Grapevine originally converted by MrMet2087. Added multitracks & reduced the number of OD, NO harmonies by me on this one

http://www.mediafire.com/download/avnoiwpm1pzx0s9/GrapevineGaye68SD_rb3con

Foghat – Slow Ride has been requested many times, It has only guitar & bass & no tempo map, The notes don`t line up on the fret board but I have played it & had people test it & they didn`t notice, It is fun to play all the same

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d8rpisffdf1p2mg/FoghatSlowRide75SDv23_rb3con

Van Halen – I`m The One has a 2x drums part as well as harmonies. I attempted to improve the drum track on this, I hope I didn`t butcher it to bad. This song is definitely devil tiered on guitar & the first person to get gold stars or gets 100% on Expert guitar on this I will do a convert of your choice no matter what it is, show me a video to prove it.

1xhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/gcmdfe199med9dm/ImTheOneVanHalen78SdV231x_rb3con

2xhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/9hqn522anbrnxx0/ImTheOneVanHalen78SdV232x_rb3con

Anonymous

More Van Halen. I’m happy about that!

Btw. Some of your songs I notice has the “as made famous by” and I’m gonna put my two-bits into this… I find that very annoying and if I want the song on RB3 (It has to be a Full Band too), I WILL open it in Magma and remove the “as made famous by” just cause it annoys the heck out of me… (This also kills multitracks for me cause I do not know how to properly re-use the separated tracks as for some odd reasons they are cut downed to mono tracks and not into stereo tracks; thusly ending up using empty files and a single song file).

C16

But then you have no way of knowing what the covers are. It needs its own distinction.

Also, the proper way to set the As Made Famous By is on by changing the master from FALSE to TRUE in the .dta, not by putting it in the artist’s name. You probably know that, but I figured I’d say just in case.

Hetz
          Participant

Thanks for the awesome new converts!

Spindoctor
            Participant
              But then you have no way of knowing what the covers are. It needs its own distinction.

Also, the proper way to set the As Made Famous By is on by changing the master from FALSE to TRUE in the .dta, not by putting it in the artist’s name. You probably know that, but I figured I’d say just in case.

I didnt know that C16, thanks for letting me know. I have never tinkered with .dta I thought this was the best way as it will sort by artist.

Spindoctor
              Participant
                More Van Halen. I’m happy about that!

Btw. Some of your songs I notice has the “as made famous by” and I’m gonna put my two-bits into this… I find that very annoying and if I want the song on RB3 (It has to be a Full Band too), I WILL open it in Magma and remove the “as made famous by” just cause it annoys the heck out of me… (This also kills multitracks for me cause I do not know how to properly re-use the separated tracks as for some odd reasons they are cut downed to mono tracks and not into stereo tracks; thusly ending up using empty files and a single song file).

I am sorry it annoys you Jusey1 but that is the way I made them, the files are free of charge on the net for this, guitar ogg goes in guitar slot, rhythm ogg in bass slot and song ogg in the backing track, pretty simple stuff or since you do authoring grab Crazy Canucks original Foghat drum chart & do us all a favour by finishing it properly, I am not an author, so far I am a converter, so its out of my league.

C16

Well, yeah. I was describing it from a user’s point of view, not an author’s. That’s definitely the way spindoctor should do it.

I honestly have no idea what jusey is even doing with the mogg and multitracks.

Spindoctor
                  Participant

I didnt know that C16, thanks for letting me know. I have never tinkered with .dta I thought this was the best way as it will sort by artist.

Actually the proper way is not to touch the DTA file at all. If you’re compiling them in Magma, you make that selection there. By default “Master?” is checked. Uncheck it, and you got yourself a cover properly marked as the game expects it.

Thanks MaxPain will do that right now, I have seen that but was clueless as to what it did.

Spindoctor
                    Participant

Thanks Max, fixed as per your advice & changed song ID as well while I was at it. I tried the hovering mouse, learn something new everyday.

Sideshow
                      Participant

Excellent update. Those guitar hero chart converts are getting smaller every day.

^ yup, but the project for someone making them FB is getting bigger, lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 3,037 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button