“Customs Outhouse” Nov 23 2020 A major upgrade and a 15 pack of new songs

Viewing 15 posts - 2,071 through 2,085 (of 3,037 total)
  • Author
    Rockin Rindy
    Participant

rezavakili
      Participant

2 for me. Thanks.

RealCheese
        Participant

Number 1.

I’m a huge fan of this new format btw and would be down for substituting if you guys ever needed it!

love this song :allears: :allears:

#2 please

Farottone
          Keymaster

I always avoided Sailing because of the random guitar, stoked to see you might be working on it!

begad
            Participant

No. 2 for me please

I’m looking forward to December.

What happens to the unreleased song (if any) each week ? Will they go to the bench, for a second shot at a redeeming showdown?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Spindoctor
              Participant

If we dont get 21 votes the loser song will be released as part of a end of the month halloween pack with the songs from the last Friday of the month. All vizualizers we post will be released eventually.

Spindoctor
                Participant

at first glance I didn’t recognize any of the songs, but for some reason I thought maybe this will be an OH! THAT SONG moment.

And to my surprise it was indeed!!! Song #2 get my vote this week.

Saludos

Always like the “Oh that song” comments. Still surprises me when that moment arrives

Well then.

*flips coin*

Heads says #1.

Nice to see comments like this as well for tough choices

Number 1.

I’m a huge fan of this new format btw and would be down for substituting if you guys ever needed it!

We are also, we might just take you up on that offer

I always avoided Sailing because of the random guitar, stoked to see you might be working on it!

I think the guitar part turned out great. I was truly surprised at how fun the guitar part is on this song.

I’m looking forward to December.

What happens to the unreleased song (if any) each week ? Will they go to the bench, for a second shot at a redeeming showdown?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

We are also looking forward to December. We have put together some great tunes for the big event most have heard of by now. My partner is one of the kindest souls I have met on here or anywhere for that matter & this is something we both jumped at getting involved with. He is going above & beyond for this project. The proof will be exposed come December when you all see the work he has done & the kick ass tunes you will get to play. I am in awe of his commitment & stoked at the chance to play the songs he has chosen.

As I said above, all song vizualizers we post mean those songs will be coming to you that month no matter what, the loser songs if there ever is one will be released the last Friday of the month they are posted in.

MrPrezident

I think we may have given the impression that votes determine which ones get made. Here’s the secret – we always have these songs finished many days in advance – all of them. The votes are just to determine when (not if) the song is released. We more or less have these in the testing phase by the time they are announced here in the thread.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
                    MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Farottone
                    Keymaster

Yay!

mcatrn
                      Participant

Sailing! Awesome.

I’ll say #1. Oh that song. I remember the song but not the band.

Great choices! I also had a nice little “Oh, THAT song!” moment with #1! It’s a tough call, but I’m going with #2

Both are Good tunes….I’ll.go.with #1 You are the woman.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,071 through 2,085 (of 3,037 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button