“Customs Outhouse” Nov 23 2020 A major upgrade and a 15 pack of new songs

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 3,037 total)
  • Author
    Atruejedi
    Participant

#3, definitely… and #2, since Friends in Low Places was so fun!

I always play guitar or bass and do vocals when I’m with friends. Very rarely I’ll bust out my keyboard. I never, ever drum.

#1 and #3….

1 and 3 for me.

and its a tie for me between Vocals and Guitar, however I have all instruments with drums being my least played but I’m planning on getting a electronic drum kit very soon, so I expect that to change!

rawsewage
      Participant

2 & 3 Play Guitar.

MaybeTowelie
        Participant

2 and 3

I play Guitar and Drums mainly.

1 and 3

DVKBG in that order

2 & 3 Please ty Oh and i play the drums

2 and 3 please. Loving the Garth lately.

Also, I mainly play guitar. But when the cheap vodka kicks in I go right for the microphone.

Sideshow
          Participant

1 & 3 this week.

rezavakili
            Participant

1 and 2 for me. Drums/Guitar/Vocals. Thanks.

Rockin Rindy
              Participant

1 and 3 vote and mainly guitar is what I play.

glarms
                Participant

Thoughts on a George Jones pack?

Spindoctor
                  Participant

2&3. And I play bass pretty much exclusively. A teensy bit of guitar but I’m rubbish at three colours at once so that’s often a blocker for me.

I try to use very little awkward 3 button chords as my old fingers don’t like doing those maneuvers

#1 and #3 (basically a toss-up between 1 and 2, Elvis always wins)

All instruments except Pro-Guitar/Bass. Don’t normally play bass, but I can. I did standard keys once, and discovered they’re terrible. Never again.

Yup Elvis always wins, my partner loves him & more will be in the mix periodically

#1 and #3

Mostly play guitar. Used to play a lot of drums but haven’t got a good place to set them up ATM (might try to fanangle it and play them though). Also usually try vocals but I’m crap at them.

When it comes to vocals you should read the quote below. :smug:

2 and 3 please. Loving the Garth lately.

Also, I mainly play guitar. But when the cheap vodka kicks in I go right for the microphone.

This is the quote of the week for sure, here all along I been buying the expensive rum & never realized even the cheap stuff makes you think you sound good :rock:

Thoughts on a George Jones pack?

You know this is a great idea Glarms, Not sure we would release a 3 pack all at once. We are both the mixed tape type guys & love variety.

I look everyday for new songs to make & George has never crossed my mind.

White Lightning & the Race Is On would be fun for sure, I am sure we could get a few more ideas of songs from George.

I have noticed we do get a better response to upbeat country tunes over the tear jerking, my dog left home kind of songs.

samjjones
                    Participant

I think you guys have been doing a fantastic job of mixing up your genres from week to week, and there’s a goodly amount of “super well-known hits” mixed in with some lesser known (but good) songs.

When it comes to country music, it doesn’t get any more mainstream or well-known than Garth Brooks, so I think that’s a really good entry point for most of us.

For the older peeps, there’s plenty of good songs and acts out there that haven’t shown up in Rock Band yet. John Denver, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, etc. Some day, we’ll see some of these. It only takes one interested and skilled person to make *any* song happen, after all.

Summary:

COME ON, GUYS…GEEZ..WE DON’T EVEN HAVE “ACHY BREAKY HEART” YET!!!

When-Kramer-Does-Epic-Spit-Take.gif

Spindoctor
                      Participant

I think you guys have been doing a fantastic job of mixing up your genres from week to week

For the older peeps, there’s plenty of good songs and acts out there that haven’t shown up in Rock Band yet. John Denver, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, etc. Some day, we’ll see some of these. It only takes one interested and skilled person to make *any* song happen, after all.

Summary:

COME ON, GUYS…GEEZ..WE DON’T EVEN HAVE “ACHY BREAKY HEART” YET!!!

Thanks Sam, We both enjoy doing this obviously. We both love a lot of different genres/artists

As far as the Older peeps comment, we have a lot of these in mind or are WIP’s, if we didn’t have real jobs a lot of these would have been done already.

Achy Breaky, Don’t tempt me lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 3,037 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button