“Customs Outhouse” Nov 23 2020 A major upgrade and a 15 pack of new songs

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 3,037 total)
  • Author
    Hetz
    Participant

Thanks for more great converts!

Thanks, grabbing both of these!

Tremendous. Thank you. Nice work.

CrazyCanuck
      Participant

Thank you, Thank you!

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Spindoctor
        Participant

:clint: Some new ones to try out. I do very little to the drum tracks on these songs. I add fills, OD & add pro blue toms where needed, that’s it.

On Under my Thumb I added a “short” BIg Rock Ending as guitar and drums had nothing charted when clearly there was notes to be played.

Steely Dan has an awesome keys part, unfortunately I am not good at charting so I added as a backing track, if someone wants to chart them, ask & I will send you my files so you can add them.

Third Eye Blind is a radio edit version multi track. I tried to do an uncensored version but the files were not the same & would not line up. I might revisit & add harmonies & put the muted words in on the vocal track.

Enjoy :golfclap:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o238whzri9isdca/UndermyThumb1970SDv22_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i2c9orcfhb890p9/SteelyDanKidCharlem76SDv22_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ur7dt87zlsl585/LosingAWholeYear1998SDv26V_rb3con

questionmark
          Participant

Dang, you are on fire with the converts. Thanks!

Thanks for another two awesome classics from the 70’s!

Hetz
            Participant

Thank you so much for these great converts!

Sideshow
              Participant

Thanks for doing the Steely Dan song. We now have all of them in RB3 from GH. :excited:

WAS wondering if u could convert Silversun Pickups it’s nice to know u work alone? That would be a awesome song to play on rb..

Spindoctor
                Participant
                  WAS wondering if u could convert Silversun Pickups it’s nice to know u work alone? That would be a awesome song to play on rb..

I will add this song to my list. I will get to it eventually but have lots of requests. Keep checking back & one day soon you might see it.

Damn, you are good. Thank you. I was looking at my old GH songs I wanted for RB3 list. You’ve done a lot of them. Now all that is really left on it is Sponge – Plowed, Bruce Springsteen – My lucky day, Bob Dylan – All Along the Watchtower, the remaining Alice Cooper tracks, Kiss – Love Gun and some of the Soundgarden tracks. You’ve made me a happy guy, so far. Are any of these on your list, by chance?

funkydunkleman
                  Participant

Nice job. You’re really knocking out some classic tracks that needed to be done.

Thank you for continuing to do these, they are incredible! If I could pick just one song I would like to see converted it would be Blind Melon’s Tones Of Home from GH6. I really hope it pops up eventually.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 3,037 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button