customs on a mac?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ckovanda
    Participant

is there any way to use a mac to load customs onto a drive? can’t use c3 con tools, is there a mac equivalent?

I’m guessing your best bet is either windows dual boot or windows in a virtual machine…. unless there’s a le fluffie equivalent for mac; which I doubt but we never know?

ckovanda
      Participant

thank you, i’ll look into that!

you can use Velocity which allows you to access xbox files on a mac. I ended up finding an easier way (to me) by unhiding hidden files on a mac (I forgot the command for it) so when you format your drive through your xbox and save the title update and stuffs on there, they’ll appear when you plug in your drive to the mac (as it doesn’t normally). then you can just drag the con file straight into the folder its supposed to go in. you just have to click around and find the folders your rock band save file is in because the xbox folders on the drive just have random letters and numbers.

the windows partition through bootcamp to install con tools is another viable option, especially if you plan on authoring customs and using magma, which is also windows only.

Yeah, I would just load Windows 10 on a Bootcamp partition and run it there. I have Reaper, Magma, and C3 Tools all setup on my Windows partition and Reaper on my OSX partition. Works pretty well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button