Count in missing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gosh, another glitch!

So I FINALLY made my first custom. I put everything in there (events, etc) I put the music start at the 3rd measure like everyone says to. I compile it. Convert it into dolphin (for testing) and poof! No count in, the music starts and the notes get out of sync! if anybody can help that would be nice.

Another problem is that my song is 56 secs and it says when I make a new magma project that the preview has to be 30 secs which it is! Is that a common glitch?

anyways thanks c3!

Bansheeflyer

You need to render both the song and the count-in from Reaper. Mute everything but the master volume, the song track, and the count-in. Then File > Render.

notes getting out of sync is usually due to “embed tempo” not checked when exporting MIDI.

Farottone
      Keymaster

notes getting out of sync is usually due to “embed tempo” not checked when exporting MIDI.

In this case he didn’t render out the audio for sure. He might also need to embed the tempo map, but first of all he needs to render out the audio.

You need to render both the song and the count-in from Reaper. Mute everything but the master volume, the song track, and the count-in. Then File > Render.

Thanks! (sorry for late reply)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button