Corrupt File (Has to be audio on vocals)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m having a difficult time with getting audio for the vocal track to work :confused: . Magma lets me build the file but every single time i go to play it in RB3 it kicks me out right away and says “Corrupt File: Etc..” Help?

I’m having a difficult time with getting audio for the vocal track to work :confused: . Magma lets me build the file but every single time i go to play it in RB3 it kicks me out right away and says “Corrupt File: Etc..” Help?

Tried putting vocal track on background to see, didn’t help. So i’m lost on what it might be, might just stratch it and try a new. Grr.

Farottone
    Keymaster

Are you using Magma C3?

TrojanNemo
      Participant

If the game is saying the file is corrupt, it has nothing to do with the audio. That means the CON file itself is corrupt on the hard drive or USB from poor handling of the file by whatever program you used to transfer it.

If it was a problem with the CON caused by Magma or C3 CON Tools it would show as corrupt on the Xbox dashboard, you wouldn’t even see it in game.

If it was an audio problem the audio would stutter and or crash mid song but that had only been documented on PS3 customs.

Yea i’m using Magma C3, never had an issue with this before. Tried building the file many times but didn’t seem to help. Even tried putting the vocal audio on the background, and that didn’t help either. Decided to redo the project and gonna test it with each instrument completed.

I’ve always used Party Buffalo to put songs onto the USB, never had any issues before, so a weird experience altogether. Thanks for the replies guys

TrojanNemo
        Participant
          I’ve always used Party Buffalo to put songs onto the USB, never had any issues before, so a weird experience altogether.

I guess the best answer I can give you to that is “shit happens.” I’ve used Party Buffalo for years, and my last time transferring directly to the hard drive it corrupted a few files like you described above. I had to delete those files from the hard drive and transfer them again one by one. :v:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button