Collaborate on Deftones project

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    naginalJJ
    Participant

I’m looking for someone who can help chart drums on my Deftones project. I think my drum charting isn’t near as decent as my guitar/bass charting so I would love if someone would want to A.) polish up my existing drum charts and B.) potentially be my official drums charter for the project. Thanks to everyone who reads this and extra thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help!

Drums are my favorite instrument to chart and Deftones are one of my favorite bands, so I’d be totally down to help out here

naginalJJ
      Participant

Drums are my favorite instrument to chart and Deftones are one of my favorite bands, so I’d be totally down to help out here

Awesome! It would be an honor to work with such a great author! Would it be alright if I sent you the project files for the songs I’ve done so you can polish them up if needed?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Awesome! It would be an honor to work with such a great author! Would it be alright if I sent you the project files for the songs I’ve done so you can polish them up if needed?

Sure, send me what you’ve got!

naginalJJ
        Participant

Sure, send me what you’ve got!

PM sent!

naginalJJ
          Participant

So now I’m looking for a potential vocal charter for the Around the Fur album since my charter for Adrenaline is out of town until mid-August. I could technically wait for him to get back but I’m super excited about these songs and I can’t wait to release them but I won’t do so without vocals so if anyone is interested, just let me know! Right now I have 5 songs ready for vocals with the other 4 coming soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button