“Change” custom songs language for the vocals?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

So this is a really silly question but I wasn’t able to find an answer for it.

Is there a way to change a custom-made song’s language? Like, extract a custom song “DLC file” (don’t know what to call them, really new into this), and modify it.

For example, in the database, “Hakuna Matata” or “I just can’t wait to be king” from “The Lion King” are already made, but those have english vocals. As an argentinian player, were we speak latino-spanish, I would like to play those songs with the latin-spanish version of the songs. Even the Shakira songs that are already charted have spanish versions (I know “Wherever, whenever” does).

What I’m asking is if there’s a way to change the custom song’s audio for the spanish version instead (which, in every case, should fit every instrument, except vocals obviously, which I would chart again).

Thanks in advance!

mb1nightmare
    Participant

It’s a “CON File”

Basically is:

Grab your CON File, extract .mid file (.mid contains charts (or notes or whatever you call)), open in REAPER, insert your audio and your changes (like new lyrics).

Of course you need to know how to create a custom for RB3. If you don’t, start looking for that around these forums!

Farottone
      Keymaster

All of the above is assuming the alternate version has the same tempo map. If it doesn’t, you need to fix that too.

All of the above is assuming the alternate version has the same tempo map. If it doesn’t, you need to fix that too.

I see. I was able to take a Pokemon theme custom and change the audio and vocals, if it works I’ll probably post it giving credit to the original author

And to reply to mb1nightmare, I am willing to start charting some songs (mostly argentinian rock such as Soda Stereo or Attaque 77), but I find it really difficult yet. I wanna try this “edits” first so maybe I can get used to this, and only then start charting my own songs

pumpkinpie
        Participant

It’s a “CON File”

Basically is:

Grab your CON File, extract .mid file (.mid contains charts (or notes or whatever you call)), open in REAPER, insert your audio and your changes (like new lyrics).

Of course you need to know how to create a custom for RB3. If you don’t, start looking for that around these forums!

if you dont mind me asking – how do you extract .mid file from CON file ?

Nyxyxylyth
          Participant

if you dont mind me asking – how do you extract .mid file from CON file ?

You’d better read the C3 CON Tools docs before Nemo makes an angry post.

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/9095-c3-con-tools-v395-022716/

TrojanNemo
            Participant

I don’t get it. I’m such a nice person :smug:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button