Bsbloom Customs – Update: 9/26/20 Soul Sacrifice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 512 total)
  • Author
    bsbloom
    Participant

Will do, but I won’t be home for a week. In the meantime, let me know if there are other fixes needed. I will also look again at drums on Turning Away, but, I’m not very good with drums. Let me know where things go off.

bsbloom
      Participant

Couldn’t find anything wrong in any of the files for White Night Fantasy, so no idea what went wrong. Still, I made another version of the rbcon and uploaded it. Tested it out on my xbox, and it works here. Try it, and let me know.

Couldn’t find anything wrong in any of the files for White Night Fantasy, so no idea what went wrong. Still, I made another version of the rbcon and uploaded it. Tested it out on my xbox, and it works here. Try it, and let me know.

I’ve tried it and now the chart is correct, I don’t know what was wrong with the previous version I had, but all is fine now.

Thank you very much!

bsbloom
        Participant

Update to On the Turning Away – changes in drum chart, and minor changes to the tempo map.

Teaser update: Anyone for some Wipeout???

I hate to be cynical here, but I’m not a fan of the Echoes chart in the slightest. It’s riddled with imperfections and although I love the song and would love to play an amazing chart, I’m afraid I can’t say that about this particular chart. A few examples of what I’m talking about:

There are three-note runs present where there clearly shouldn’t be. I’m not sure if for the intention of making the song “harder” or what have you, but it certainly doesn’t contribute to the accuracy and is frankly annoying.

During the seagulls section, there are strings of notes played that aren’t even close to accurate. During my play sessions, there were times when I’d be playing and all the while no guitar was present in the background. I’m not sure what’s up with this.

During the last chorus, it’s clearly evident that the ascending riff is just copied/pasted from earlier sections of the chart. In the latter sections of the song, less of the riff is played. It’s just the four descending notes followed by four ascending notes. This style of charting is just lazy, not at all thoughtful, and shouldn’t be done.

Riff, earlier in the song:

Riff, later in the song:

Those are my main points. In addition, I feel the general chart quality throughout the song is very lackluster and quite frankly it doesn’t immerse me whatsoever. I don’t mean to insult your charting abilities, Bsbloom, but there is much room for improvement here. I haven’t had a chance to try the vocals/bass/drums/keys charts, but when I do I’ll leave feedback for those as well.

bsbloom
          Participant

Thanks. I really appreciate any and all input. I will pm you for more specifics. Hopefully, you can help make this into a better chart.

bsbloom
            Participant

Six songs for June, five of them full band. The only exception is a very simple orchestral piece that I chose because I love the tune, and wanted to play it. This is guitar only:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cvpytpp5cg1n1m9/CloseYourEyes_rb3con

Next up, to celebrate summer finally arriving after months and months below zero, a real summer classic, by the Surfaris:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/plq070r7d3th3ah/Wipeout

Then, four of my favorite songs from Dire Straits:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rr6kg8i3yj7z2v7/West_rb3con

with help from Farottone,

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bbq5cj41uthm6zm/Private_rb3con

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/95ubtqg791a6t62/TelegraphRoad_rb3con

and

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7p07mxle8l7tg9c/TunnelofLove

mneilan
              Blocked

love the dire straits songs would love it if you done so far away too

samjjones
                Participant

Holy crap…are these all difficulty levels?

Love Over Gold!!!

bsbloom
                  Participant

Just CAT reductions. I can put in more work on some of the lower levels if you want. Let me know what you play, and what level.

noticed bsbloom you got a 1 song by your name, also i sent you a email today, hope not too much work sorry i been away thanks man.

samjjones
                    Participant

[quote name=”bsbloom

Just CAT reductions. I can put in more work on some of the lower levels if you want. Let me know what you play, and what level.

CAT reductions are perfectly fine with me…it’s very much appreciated! I play G/B/V on “Hard”…I play with people who play Med and Easy, too. I’ll be happy to post some feedback once I play.

i nearly thought it would be buffy theme tune, but this will do

but someone should do the buffy theme tune tho

bsbloom
                      Participant

Several weeks ago, I rewatched the old episode where Buffy has to kill Angel to close some typical world-ending vortex. This song plays throughout, and I loved it!

Private investigation and telegraph road with bass and keys

Thanks man, I love it

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 512 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button