Bsbloom Customs – Update: 9/26/20 Soul Sacrifice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 512 total)
  • Author
    bsbloom
    Participant

jaoblia wrote,

i downloaded In A Gadda, but it only has guitar and drums

Don’t know the problem. My version has everything. There was a very old version posted in WIP of my first draft, with guitar and drums only, but I doubt you could get that.

Just in case, I copied the rbcon from my memory stick to mediafire, so this version should work. Try again, and let me know.

jaoblia wrote,

i downloaded In A Gadda, but it only has guitar and drums

Don’t know the problem. My version has everything. There was a very old version posted in WIP of my first draft, with guitar and drums only, but I doubt you could get that.

Just in case, I copied the rbcon from my memory stick to mediafire, so this version should work. Try again, and let me know.

I had that first version, and i’ve re-downloaded the new version 3 times and it still shows up as the guitar and drums version. I’ve deleted the original as well but it still shows up as guitar and drums. The only thing i could think of that could be a problem is if the old versions ID is somehow still overwriting the new version, but i’ve already deleted it so i don’t know what else to do.

Dash Riprock
      Participant
        I had that first version, and i’ve re-downloaded the new version 3 times and it still shows up as the guitar and drums version. I’ve deleted the original as well but it still shows up as guitar and drums. The only thing i could think of that could be a problem is if the old versions ID is somehow still overwriting the new version, but i’ve already deleted it so i don’t know what else to do.

jaoblia

If the ID of the old version matches that of the updated version, you’ll either have to change the ID of the new version, or delete your cache.

bsbloom
        Participant

OK, try this download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lzedpw5y2je4y1p/inagaddadavidaV2

I am guessing that a way to solve the old ID problem is to change the Magma file, or change the song title. This rbcon has both changed.

Let me know if it works.

OK, try this download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lzedpw5y2je4y1p/inagaddadavidaV2

I am guessing that a way to solve the old ID problem is to change the Magma file, or change the song title. This rbcon has both changed.

Let me know if it works.

YES it worked thanks a lot

bsbloom
          Participant

Glad to hear that. So, two Iron Butterfly downloads, everybody. If one don’t work, try the other.

MrBurpler
            Participant

ELP and In-a-gadda-da-vida! YES thanks soooo much!

FujiSkunk
              Keymaster

Hey, bloom, have you given any thought to doing the single edit of “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida” also? Normally I hate cuts, but sometimes 3 minutes is all you have time for, especially compared to 17.

bsbloom
                Participant
                  Hey, bloom, have you given any thought to doing the single edit of “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida” also?

And miss out on that drum solo? Nope.

FujiSkunk
                  Keymaster

Heh heh, alrighty!

Some feedback on the vocals for 2 of your songs:

In “Lucky Man”, the tubes go on much longer than the actual singing does.

In “Ghost Riders in the Sky”, the lead vocals are not charted on the harmony track, just the harmonies are there.

bsbloom
                    Participant

Fixed. Thanks for your help.

Lucky Man is corrected – same download, i.e.,

http://www.mediafire.com/download/77igse3hfi173h4/LuckyManv4FB_rb3con

Ghost Riders corrected here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vormrl3mkhagxh6/GhostRidersv2

Thank you very much for filling my request for In=a=gadda=da=vida whether on purpose or not! We had a great drunken time this weekend! :excited:

bsbloom
                      Participant

Added a drum fix, by ajfone23, to I’d Love to Save the World, by Ten Years After. Check the database for the updated version. Most of my recent customs are in the database, finally.

New songs to be released this weekend.

Just checked out I’d Love to Change The World after never hearing about it before, what a fantastic song. Can’t wait to play it.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 512 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button