BLUS30463 folder doesn’t exist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey all, I’m following the PS3 custom guide down to the letter, but didn’t get very far…

Inside dev_hdd0/game, there’s supposed to be a BLUS30463 folder… but it’s not there. I’ve definitely booted up RB3 several times on this PS3. Am I missing something, or will the process go smoothly if I just create the missing folders?

IIRC that folder is either for DLCs or the update. Have you got the last update? (1.5 iirc)

You also need the RB2 free pack…

pumpkinpie
    Participant

You don’t need the RB2 free pack – I don’t have it on my jailbroken ps3 and that folder exists for me.

Actually now that I think about it (its early and I haven’t had any coffee yet!) – that folder is made when you copy rb3 onto your ps3 via multiman.

Are you running rb3 from disk or from multiman ?

Dumped my old disc to play on Multiman since my laser is going dead. It’s being run from a USB. If I’m not mistaken, Multiman has an update feature. Maybe I should try that?

pumpkinpie
      Participant

wherever multiman dumps your games to – thats where the blus folder will be – maybe its under ‘games’ instead of ‘game’ or maybe even ‘gamez’

if its being stored on a usb drive instead of the internal hard drive then you need to look under dev_usb not dev_hdd

I ended up installing the 1.05 update and the folder was created. Customs work perfectly.

Looks like we’re done here. Thanks for the help.

You don’t need the RB2 free pack – I don’t have it on my jailbroken ps3 and that folder exists for me.

You need it since you’re merging songs and encoding the midi’s with its klic. You don’t need the songs, just having it activated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button