Anyway to create new “Categories”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sorry if this is a noob question. I recently just got back into Rock band with some friends and were having a blast with all the new content this site has available. One thing is irking me though (Probably my OCD)

This actually isn’t a question about customs as i have them all working. But rather a question about the official DLC/Exports. Forgive me if this is the wrong section to ask this. I couldn’t think of another place.

Anyway in RB3 when you categorize by “Date Acquired” It splits all the official games into their own sections

Rock Band
    Rock Band 2
    Rock Band 3
    Lego Rock Band
    Green Day Rock Band

However for some reason “Rock Band Blitz” Doesn’t have it’s own category. I googled this issue and it seems Harmonix just never bothered to add it.

So my question is is it possible for me to create my own “Rock Band Blitz” category that will show under “Date Acquired” With the 25 songs from that game with the help of C3 Con?? I thought this was what “Create package” was for but that didn’t do it.

Farottone
    Keymaster

There is no way to do that, no.

Years I saw a YouTube video from someone who did have a new category for customs. His console was hacked however, and the artwork didn’t look quite right. Something was wrong with the color filtering. I don’t know how that was done, however I don’t think it’s worth the bad artwork.

apricot
      Participant

This reason is due to Rock Band Blitz being categorized as “DLC” since all of the songs on the setlist are both exportable and downloadable from the store. However there is absolutely no way of what I know on making a category for RBB or customs as such.

You can; but not on RB3.

Back in the old RB2 days we would create GH folders and such… and I was pretty disapointed to know that RB3 doesn’t support custom folders.

Seil
        Participant

You can sort songs by Review, that gives you 6 different “folders” (0-5 stars). Just go through your Rock Band Blitz songs on the song selection screen and give them all the same review, and they will be listed under their own group.

That’s how I separate out my own customs vs. C3 customs vs. DLC vs. my brother’s customs, etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button