Any way to get RB2 songs onto RB3 WII

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I recently followed the “How to get custom rb3 songs on wii guide” and it worked fine. As far as I know I can only put custom songs that are on the c3 custom list and convert CON files. Now the rb2 songs that are on the custom list are not available to download. I only get the option to purchase for xbox 360. I know there cannot be any links to downloads but I don’t know what my options are. Is my only option to somehow obtain rb2 con files? You cannot convert phase shift to rb3 with ease. I also have a wii iso of rb2 but there is no info on how I would get the songs from it or if it is even possible.

TrojanNemo
    Participant

So you thought you would come here and ask us to help you figure out how to pirate songs? Here? Where there are multiple announcements, stickied posts and locked threads saying NOT to do that?

GTFO man. Locked.

Farottone
      Keymaster

And here we have another case of someone who thought that insulting a moderator would be a great way to discuss things. We can’t be clearer: this forum and our entire platform is about bringing custom songs to Rock Band 3. It’s not that we don’t want links to pirated content, it’s that we don’t want you to discuss that at all. And again, wow, have you ever in your life visited a forum? Why would you insult a moderator instead of asking for explanations?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • The topic ‘Any way to get RB2 songs onto RB3 WII’ is closed to new replies.
      Back to top button