An Impossible Feat… But could it be done?

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

So, I have a request that I’m pretty sure will get rejected…

DISCLAIMER: I am not a charter, so I don’t really know a lot about this stuff… Also I dunno what the limit is when it comes to RB3 customs, like with the maximum length of a song and how long it takes to chart something as such. So with that being said, here’s my “wtf” request.

A few days ago when I first got into RB3 customs, I loved playing with a few friends like we were having our own concert. Last night (after playing an awesome and LONG setlist) my friend told me how amazing it would be to play an actual concert, but charted. Another friend looked at him with excitement and suggested that Queen’s Live-Aid concert would be incredible to play on RB3 (since we loved Queen and seeing Bohemian Rhapsody gave us even more of a lust for Rock Band) I ran to my laptop to search for a RB3 custom of the entire concert and OF COURSE we found nothing.

I know no madman would actually chart it, it’s just a really cool concept to me and aaaaaa I love thinking about it!

Give it a watch if you’ve never seen it before:

TheSheepQueen
    Participant

I litteraly just finished the vocal improvisation yesterday. If you check my WiP thread I’ve been working on the whole performance for a while.

I litteraly just finished the vocal improvisation yesterday. If you check my WiP thread I’ve been working on the whole performance for a while.

Woah, that’s one hell of a coincidence! Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button