AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Farottone
    Keymaster

I’m surprised isn’t throwing a fatal error for activation fills placed alongside overdrive notes.

Kloporte
      Participant

An image would do a much better job at explaining this, I think:

It should look like something similar to this.

yea that image is pretty much what i tried to explain lmao

but thank you that helps alot. had a funny feeling i was doing it wrong….

and i dont know every song ive done is done that way and they all played fine.

i guess there is some leniency in the programs?

alucardla
        Participant

yea that image is pretty much what i tried to explain lmao

but thank you that helps alot. had a funny feeling i was doing it wrong….

and i dont know every song ive done is done that way and they all played fine.

i guess there is some leniency in the programs?

I think that’s not the place to ask you this, but can you add auto cat difficulties to 2 of these custom of yours, “Scorpions Don’t believe her” and “offspring-Americana”? I would try to do it myself but I really think I’m suck on this, like I take a custom and tried to do auto reductions one entire week, no sucess! Thank you very much even it’s not a possibilty.

honestly its easier for me to manually do the reductions.

ive tried getting cat reductions to work many times and just no luck

i think its just my pc. its even stopped recording videos.staggers really bad.

prolly the reason why i havent released anything for awhile now.

i got songs ready to go.

kinda lost motivation

Please please please… Your songs are awesome addition to the library, still some songs pending to be upgraded to full band. I really hope you find your mojo back, it only makes sense if you find the joy in making and charting the songs.

Saludos!

alucardla
          Participant

honestly its easier for me to manually do the reductions.

ive tried getting cat reductions to work many times and just no luck

i think its just my pc. its even stopped recording videos.staggers really bad.

prolly the reason why i havent released anything for awhile now.

i got songs ready to go.

kinda lost motivation

Well unfortunately I don’t know how to make reductions anyways(CAT or manual), Did someone accepts requests for reductions, or even has a tuto on this?? Really good stuff here only expert and i’m a hard difficulty player myself ocasionally play expert but too far to be good, or fast.but I play with not so frequent players and the “medium ” is very appreciated in this case. “Don’t believe Her” is an amazing scorpions song( I love Scorpions since childhood) and I would do the reductions myself if I could! Thank you , furiouss, anyways. Hope your motivation comes back some time and we see your work here again.

thanks guys.

i love charting and ill never stop

problem i think is i can make guitar bass and drums fully charted in 3 hours

then another hour or so to add the practice sections, reductions,overdrive etc etc

charting even unpitched vocals takes and estimate of 3-7 hours

and thats where i believe i lost my motivation

cause i dont want to release songs without doing the basic unpitched vocals

but then when i got to make the vocals i lose interest

prolly cause i dont find it enjoyable lol

thats where i stand now

Sideshow
            Participant

There is no shame in releasing non full band customs. If you don’t like charting vocals then don’t do it. Somebody may be willing to add vocals to your songs down the road.

I agree with Sideshow.

I love many of your release, including some which are missing VOX, of course it would be awesome to have FB charts, it’s much better to have a song you love in the game rather than not.

Saludos!

even songs i dont like charting i have no problem charting.

i think charting vocals ruins it for me unless i have a pitched midi file

then its no big deal lol

so ill take sideshows advise and start releasing the stuff ive been stalling on.

so expect to see

bloodhound gang – i hope you die

van halen – dont tell me (what love can do)

dethklok – thunderhorse and fansong in a day or 2

ill just have to add vocals later on

thanks

Sideshow
              Participant

Glad to see your going to release songs again. Keep in mind that Thunderhorse was already released as full band quite some time ago.

Looking forward to Van Halen! Love Sammy with Van Halen.

By the way– Thanks for the songs from And Justice…

thanks guys.

i know i had some songs i was gonna post this past week/weekend but some unfortunate circumstances

took place which have left me shocked and dismayed.

a coyote snatched up one of my dogs saturday morning her scream was my morning alarm

as the coyote already took off with her before i could give chase

found the dog in pieces 1/2 mile down the road

heres bloodhound gang – i hope you die charted vocals to take my mind off it.

enjoy

naginalJJ
                Participant

thanks guys.

i know i had some songs i was gonna post this past week/weekend but some unfortunate circumstances

took place which have left me shocked and dismayed.

a coyote snatched up one of my dogs saturday morning her scream was my morning alarm

as the coyote already took off with her before i could give chase

found the dog in pieces 1/2 mile down the road

heres bloodhound gang – i hope you die charted vocals to take my mind off it.

enjoy

Holy shit that’s horrible! My sincerest condolences. Losing a pet fucking sucks especially when you can’t do anything to stop it

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 283 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button