A Beatles weird request

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    lifeismusic5
    Participant

So I know there’s a Beatles Spreadsheet & a project associated with it, but there’s one beatles song I don’t think will ever be made, or in fact will be the hardest custom song to ever make. Revolution 9 is by far the weirdest & most experimental Beatles song, or song in general ever & just to even see it as a custom will just blow my mind completely. I know, I know, Never say never, but man, that would be interesting.

So I know there’s a Beatles Spreadsheet & a project associated with it, but there’s one beatles song I don’t think will ever be made, or in fact will be the hardest custom song to ever make. Revolution 9 is by far the weirdest & most experimental Beatles song, or song in general ever & just to even see it as a custom will just blow my mind completely. I know, I know, Never say never, but man, that would be interesting.

+1 I also wonder what the tempo map would look like.

astronomyhopes
      Participant

It’ll probably be done with the Beatles project. There are a lot of experienced authors collaborating on it, so it’ll likely be a team effort. The chart-able instrument parts are all relatively sparse and repetitive compared to the numerous tracks of overlapping speech and vocals, which no one has completely discerned yet AFAIK.

I believe atupomaruru is working on this song as we speak, just in the tempo mapping stage for right now (the last I heard of it, anyway).

atupomaruru
        Participant

Yes I’m on it. Tempo map is turning out really weird.

atupomaruru
          Participant

dpLciia.png

Here’s my progress so far if anyone is interested in seeing the tempo map. Black lines represent time signature changes.

lifeismusic5
            Participant

dpLciia.png

Here’s my progress so far if anyone is interested in seeing the tempo map. Black lines represent time signature changes.

That is very odd indeed. Honestly, I feel like this is such a interesting task to take up. What do you think will be the hardest instrument to chart? Im gonna go with either Drums or Vocals.

atupomaruru
              Participant

Drum track will be very sparse, but vocals will definitely be very tedious in placing all the talkies. I feel like the biggest challenge is gonna be choosing what parts to put on guitar/keys/bass, and making all those charts make as much sense as possible throughout all the layering and repetition.

Also I only have vague ideas of what I can do with the venue so far, but I want to make it as crazy and ambitious as possible for this song. That might actually end up being the biggest challenge.

lifeismusic5
                Participant

Drum track will be very sparse, but vocals will definitely be very tedious in placing all the talkies. I feel like the biggest challenge is gonna be choosing what parts to put on guitar/keys/bass, and making all those charts make as much sense as possible throughout all the layering and repetition.

Also I only have vague ideas of what I can do with the venue so far, but I want to make it as crazy and ambitious as possible for this song. That might actually end up being the biggest challenge.

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if it was fun & boring at the exact same time haha. I mean would it be wrong to assume people would want to play it backwards more? Haha but anyway, Im pretty sure this will be a fun but very confusing task. I would expect 3 part harms & a crazy keyboard session, I dont play keys but I might pick it up just for that song 😂👌🏻

dpLciia.png

Good luck. Have fun?

Sideshow
                  Participant

This is going to be a crazy sauce custom. Can’t wait to check it out in the future.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button