50s & 60s/Doo-Wop

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Deffo some 50`s Elvis would make me pick my plastic axe up.

samjjones
    Participant

Now that the June 80’s focus has passed…perhaps there’s a chance that some of the “history of rock & roll” tunes listed in this thread will strike an author’s fancy?

There is a lot from the 50’s that people would love in RB. “Johnny B. Goode” anyone?

Any Chuck Berry would be awesome and I also think any Buddy Holly would be, too!!

Jimi369
        Basically anything ever done by Sam and Dave would be excellent. Lots of great party tune possibilities.

Agreed!

Plus one

samjjones
        Participant

Farottone – any plans for the “one completed” song you referenced to see the light of day?

Especially if it’s “Louie Louie” or “Shout”…many of us would love to play them.

Farottone
          Keymaster

I’m still pondering how to go about releasing the songs I’ve finished honestly. As Nemo can testify, since the very beginning, in 2012, I worked on a lot of songs but releasing them to the public wasn’t always a priority for a number of reasons. Whenever I make up my mind I’ll holler, or rather I’ll shout something.

samjjones
            Participant

I’m still pondering how to go about releasing the songs I’ve finished honestly. As Nemo can testify, since the very beginning, in 2012, I worked on a lot of songs but releasing them to the public wasn’t always a priority for a number of reasons. Whenever I make up my mind I’ll holler, or rather I’ll shout something.

You been good to us, baby. Better than we’ve been to ourselves.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button