– reskinned (sorry furries)
No worries. Shit was garish.
– can change format (CON/LIVE), sign and unlock from this form by selecting a format -> rebuild (saves all other changes made to the package as well)
– can change the package and content images by clicking on the existing ones -> rebuild (saves all other changes made to the package as well)
CREATE PACKAGE MODE
– all defaults set to RB3 and locked (internal name, publisher, game id, content image)
– package image default to RB3 icon, can be changed by clicking on the image (no more default furry cat!)
Just to make sure I’m reading this group of changes correctly (and kinda throwing out a thought here)- all the meta is locked on create, but you can go and tweak it all later and rebuild? Is that an intentional safety thing, an oversight, or is there some case where being able to tweak meta is useful? ‘Cause if the purpose is a ‘safer’, easy-to-use version, maybe removing that ability entirely would be good.