April 27, 2013 at 5:07 pm #398852
Okay here’s the link. It’s on my own webhosting so please don’t distribute the url. Includes a con, rpp, and wav file.
- Like I said, vocals are the part I’m least confident in. There’s also a part at the end where he’s overlapping vocals but I charted it the way I think most people sing it (the ohhhhhh do do do do ohhhhh part).
- There are two overlapping guitars playing so I charted it with the most prominent/interesting one, for the most part, and I think it’s pretty clear. The only exception is right at the end of the solo where there’s a long held note from the solo guitar while the other roving-up-and-down guitar is pretty audible, but I thought that ending the solo with the held note was more important than diving into the other guitar. Still not sure about that decision though.
- There are a couple places in the middle (around 68.4) where the rhythm gets a little strange where I wasn’t sure if the drummer skips a hithat or not. I charted it with the hihat there.
- I did a lipsync dryvox of me just speaking the lyrics but it doesn’t look all that well lipsynced to me. Maybe there’s more of a technique to it?
- There’s no real venue or events work yet.