xbox not saving after playing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I think I’ve asked this before, but never got an answer. I am having issues with songs not saving after I’ve played them. And also this affects my setlists, as it’ll say it’s an “unknown song”. And we all know how annoying that is when you save the “perfect” set list lol. Any thoughts? I have autosave enabled. Thanks in advance.

I’ve only seen the “Unknown Song” problem when playing online with people that have a song different than me that uses the same ID.

If you’re not playing online I have no idea what is happening.

Yeah, I don’t play online, mostly because I’m not sure how I can without getting all the updates, and I’m not too inclined to have to go through all the hassle to do so. Would you always have to “erase” the updates to play the customs?

I’m not too sure how xbox works, but as far as I understand you can use 2 USB sticks, one with TU4 and one with TU5 and just swap them when needed. The one with your customs should have TU4 anyways so you basically just need a 20 years old USB stick with enough space to hold TU5 for easy swap. Not sure if there’s another step other than putting them on the USB sticks.

I’ve put all my customs into the hard drive, since I mostly play only Rock Band customs, and one or two other games. Was just hoping someone else had this issue and “fixed” it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button