wingsoveramerica’s Customs (8/11/19) Frankie Valli – Grease!

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 116 total)
  • Author

I don’t know if you could call it (helpful) feedback per se.

ANY positive feedback such as yours is welcome by an author, it makes them feel appreciated and that makes it all worthwhile.

Wings, great song choice! Looking forward to this one.

I’ll be doing some more Mamas and Papas song, just to make sure that it’s known.

samjjones
    Participant

Great song. Looking forward to checking out this chart. You’re right about this being a long time request of many! Great collaboration job, guys.

Sideshow
      Participant

Nice job getting out California Dreamin. I can’t believe this song was never authored until now. Another monumental hit bites the dust.

Spindoctor
        Participant

Look forward to playing this soon. Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful song, thank you for doing this one. :golfclap:

I apologize for no vocals on the next release. Magma was giving me a hard time about vocals.

samjjones
          Participant

I apologize for no vocals on the next release. Magma was giving me a hard time about vocals.

What kinds of errors were you getting?

What kinds of errors were you getting?

It was telling me that the lyrics were out of sync when they weren’t. I did a 3-part harmony chart for this.

ws54
            Participant

Check the tempo markers near the place where the first error occurs and zoom in and make sure they are exactly lined up. Then re-import the lyrics. Good chance this will solve it.

The link will be down for a hour or two since i just found out that the notes go out of sync near the end of the song.

MrPrezident

Sorry to read you’re having troubles with it, I’m still psyched for it.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
                MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

I’ll try to have it fixed by Monday night.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 116 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button