What’s a song you could swear you remember being playable (official or custom) that just isn’t?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

For me, I could have sworn that “Whoomp There It Is” by Tag Team was either a custom and got removed due to an official release, or just in the game period, but I did searching and that simply isn’t the case.

RongoIK
    Participant

I don’t recall, but sometimes an author could simply delete a custom because they most likely aren’t proud of it. I’ve deleted plenty… they were guitar only though anyways.

ive been here from the start for the most part..dont think tag team was ever done or id have it:)

lifeismusic5
      Participant

Good question. Ive looked everywhere for either old customs or songs that have had customs but got removed due to RB4 dlc, & I can say that sometimes Im shocked when I find out a hugely popular song is not a custom yet, similar to how us RB users would find it odd that GH had this song or that song & RB didnt, AKA having Van Halen before RB which was a huge deal to me honestly.

All the songs I know that have been wiped off the database are So This Is Love? and Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head, but for some reason there isn’t even DLC for those songs.

Rocker1999
        Participant

Loop de Loop was on the database at one time before I charted it, but that’s the only case of something I remember being on the database that isn’t. It was, but then wasn’t, and now it is again lol

RainbowDash321
          Participant

I still have a lot of customs that got removed due to DLC. I have La Bamba by Los Lobos in my game for years since 2014 before I joined CustomsCreators in 2015. Now, I went to search that song up in the database and it’s gone. That song is not in RB4 DLC or anything.

Rocker1999
            Participant

I still have a lot of customs that got removed due to DLC. I have La Bamba by Los Lobos in my game for years since 2014 before I joined CustomsCreators in 2015. Now, I went to search that song up in the database and it’s gone. That song is not in RB4 DLC or anything.

Ok this one is a bit weird. It’s not in the database anymore because a few days ago, a leak on Rock Band’s facebook confirmed La Bamba and I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) are going to be DLC, and most likely because of the Rivals challenges revealed, it will be out in four weeks. Because it has been confirmed as DLC in the future, they have removed it now.

Oddbrother
              Participant

“Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus.

I miss Toy boy by Stuck in silence

SpeedPants
                Participant

“Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus.

there is a video of someone playing a full band chart of “Party in the usa” on RB2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMGBGFF2OZo and his description sums it up perfectly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button