What? No PRINCE?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

STILL no “Purple rain”…What a crying  shame.

Damn you couldn’t pull it out since you started to learn how to chart 7 months ago ? What a crying shame.  :roll: 

samjjones
    Participant

According to Comedy Bang Bang, the omission of “Batdance” in this thread is akin to a crime against humanity.

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

According to Comedy Bang Bang, the omission of “Batdance” in this thread is akin to a crime against humanity.

Get the funk up.

I apologise for asking for content like I was entitled to it and for offending an author who worked countless hours on songs I enjoyed for free. It will not happen again or I understand I will be banned.

Umm, hey douche, I don’t know how to chart. I haven’t made not one custom. GFYS.

2 insults in a single sentence coming from someone like you ? I feel honored.

Anyway, since you seem to have reading comprehension issues, no sense of irony and a bad memory, to say the least, you should reread what you wrote earlier, especially the parts where you were asking how to chart (answer : there’s tutorials on this site) and how long will it take.

7 months later, here you are, whining disrespectfully about how no one took the time to do what YOU want and spitting insults to charters. Classical comedy. You and your requests can enjoy my ignore list.

*Grabs popcorn*

*Grabs popcorn*

FYP

(On a more serious note, I kinda like Prince enough to do a custom of one his songs someday. Best case scenario? 2016).

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button