Visual Novel OST Requests

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I’ve been listening to the soundtrack to Hoshizora no Memoria, and while many of the forty-plus songs don’t use instruments playable in Rock Band (other than the keyboard), there are a few songs that do. The songs are on YouTube (as a matter of fact, the whole OST set is, in a single playlist). I’m not totally sure if it’s within the rules to link it. Anyway, the songs I’d like to see in Rock Band are:

Eternal Recurrence

Hoshi no Yume

Hoshizora no Memoria

While most of the soundtrack is intended to be background music to the story shown through the game, these three songs have their own times to shine. Eternal Recurrence plays in the opening movie to the game, and Hoshi no Yume and Hoshizora no Memoria are end credit songs. All three have very interesting instrumental parts, as well as Japanese vocals.

Hoshi no Yume, in addition to the vocals, has great potential for drum and bass charts. I’m primarily a drummer and this is the number one song I would want to play out of the three.

Hoshizora no Memoria, much like Hoshi no Yume, opens with a keyboard part. It’s another great drum song for starters, and has an acoustic guitar part throughout the song as well.

Eternal Recurrence is the most energetic of the songs. It’s got another great drum part, vocals, and in addition to the bass, the guitar part is much harder-sounding than the one in Hoshizora no Memoria, and even has a solo.

I think all three of these songs could be great fun in RB, and I’d love to see them added.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button