VENUEGEN: Easier way to author custom venues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Hamiltron
    Participant

Been trying to get venue gen to work, and it doesn’t seem to want to generate anything. Doesn’t even name the notes as the appropriate lighting/camera cues in the LIGHTING or CAMERA tracks in the Piano Roll. Am I doing something wrong? I installed it correctly, and it identifyed python, and haven’t had any issues with CAT.

Hamiltron
      Participant

Been trying to get venue gen to work, and it doesn’t seem to want to generate anything. Doesn’t even name the notes as the appropriate lighting/camera cues in the LIGHTING or CAMERA tracks in the Piano Roll. Am I doing something wrong? I installed it correctly, and it identifyed python, and haven’t had any issues with CAT.

Wait, I is dumb. I need notes in the piano roll for it to generate the events. But looks like I need to put in the note names myself?

Anonymous

Wait, I is dumb. I need notes in the piano roll for it to generate the events. But looks like I need to put in the note names myself?

Venuegen includes the note names inside of a archive file, want you need is…

– Double-Click on VENUE track

– At the bottom tab of a MIDI, Right-Click again

– Highlight “File”

– Highlight “…Load note names”

– Find “Venuegen” where you stored

– Select your Prior note name .txt

note names are easily loaded…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button