Venue Effects Start Way Too Early

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ataeaf
    Participant

It seems whenever I add in effects in the VENUE track, they start about a measure too early. Example: if I put in the Big Rock Ending directed cut, the characters start smashing their instruments well before the actual Big Rock Ending.

Could you possibly post a picture of where your text markers are in your song or maybe a video of what’s going on? It could be that you’re placing them too early but I can’t tell for sure. It could also be what’s around it as well.

atupomaruru
      Participant

I can confirm this, I have encountered the same issue several times with specifically the BRE directed cut. Other directed cuts seem to disrespect what beat they’re placed on sporadically as well.

I’ve learned to live with it, since it mostly seems to work fine sometimes when you play the song and mess up other times, meaning that moving the cut would be meaningless or even counterproductive. If someone has found a way to force a directed cut to always land on the beat where it’s placed I too would be very interested in hearing it though.

AJFOne23
        Participant

I know your pain. Adjusting the placement of the BRE directed cut doesn’t seem to help much either.

Fat Halpert
          Participant

I’ve experienced this with several different directed cuts. I’ve had to just use trial and error and test it after adjusting it.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

Linos Melendi
            Participant

Certain directed cuts tend to start early on purpose. [directed_vocals] for example, where you place it is when the vocalist will point at or kick the camera, starting the cut early gives it time to start up the animation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button