Van Halen and song fixes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey I was wonder if someone can do Van Halen’s I’m The One and also fix panama and also can someone fix Duran Duran’s The Reflex. Both of those download links are broken also just do more Van Halen.

TrojanNemo
    Participant

They’re not broken, they’re removed because they were announced for Rock Band 4. Just wait and play them when RB4 comes out. They will not be reuploaded to the database.

Considering that Harmonix also announced that more Van Halen will be released via DLC in RB4, I doubt many authors are going to spend time authoring songs that could potentially be released as DLC, since they’ll have to remove it at that point.

Farottone
      Keymaster

We are actively discouraging authors from working on Van Halen’s songs, yes.

does that include Van Hagar?

FujiSkunk
        Keymaster

I’d say Van Hagar is “riskier” than any other random artist, but not as risky as Roth-era Van Halen. If I had a hankering to do a Van Hagar song I’d go ahead and get started, but with the understanding there is a now-better-than-average chance I’d have to stop or pull it before too long.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button