Using Electronic Drum Kit with RB3 on PS3

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TamiJo
    Participant

Hi! I recently bought myself a drum kit (an Alexis DMLite) and I’ve heard you can use these with Rock Band?

Is this a thing? I’m having trouble finding anything online. There seems to be a Mad Catz device but when I try to find it it’s sold out everywhere? I’m currently playing on a Guitar Hero drum kit and it’s painfully annoying to use with Rock Band.

naav
      Participant
        Wootex
        Participant

I’m pretty sure you can also use Roll Limitless adapter at a much more reasonable price.

http://rolllimitless.com/roll-limitless/

TamiJo
          Participant

Thanks for that! The shape of the roll limitless rings a bell, so I’ll look into that.

Is there a specific kind of drum kit this works with, or a resource on here/elsewhere with information on this kind of thing? The kit I have bought may well be faulty (yay second hand) so I’m looking at a Roland HD-3.

hardcoredrummer
            Participant

are midi pro adapters still in high demand? i thought only xbox ones were hard to come by?

Thanks for that! The shape of the roll limitless rings a bell, so I’ll look into that.

Is there a specific kind of drum kit this works with, or a resource on here/elsewhere with information on this kind of thing? The kit I have bought may well be faulty (yay second hand) so I’m looking at a Roland HD-3.

Anything that output a MIDI signal. You may have to change some settings on your drum brain, but really any drum brain should have the option to set the MIDI note per pad and stuff, there should be no issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button