Uploading songs in the database

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AGNT Falcon
    Participant

I have login access to the DB and would like to add my charts. I clicked “apply to become author” then “I’m serious” and nothing else happened. I figured the request might have gone through but it’s been a couple of weeks since and nothing has changed.

I’ve been charting songs for over a decade now, discovered C3 a couple of years ago and as of this year have been making charts again. This seems like a great platform and I’d like to contribute my charts.

Ben
      Participant

Would like to resurface this thread as I’m in a very similar boat. I’ve clicked “I’m serious”, and “I’m serious, and I’m a RB3 author” but there doesn’t seem to be any feedback or response from the site. I have a bunch of customs near completion so wanted to try getting this sorted out before they were done. Thanks in advance for any help!

FujiSkunk
        Keymaster

To confirm, is “Ben” also the name you use to log into C3U?

Ben
          Participant

Yeah it is! That’s what it says on the top right of the screen on the control panel. My actual account name I use to log in is Bendolyne though.

I’m incredibly grateful to receive a response so quick! Thank you very much, even just for that

FujiSkunk
            Keymaster

We’ve been dealing with a bug where sometimes the “I’m serious” buttons don’t do everything they’re supposed to. I’ve set your account as having accepted the agreement, so you’re now “officially” an author. Welcome aboard!

There is one more step you need to do before you can upload. You’ll see a new tab the next time you log into C3U, called “File Management”. To the left you’ll see a red box letting you know your account is maxed out. Everyone starts at zero and then needs to request space as they start uploading songs. Click that box to make a request for space. Handling requests is a manual process, but we usually take care of them within 24 hours, often sooner.

Note you may need to widen your browser window before you see the left-hand column with the red box.

Ben
              Participant

Thanks very much! I have hit the Request upgrade button and am looking forward to uploading some customs!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button