TV themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Can someone get songs for many TV themes such as Psych, which is I know You Know by the Friendly Indians, or the them to Angel, which is Catharsis of Sufferance by Darling Violetta. Or the theme to fresh prince of bel-air, with the drums and vocals, the theme song to buffy the vampire slayer would be great.

Fat Halpert
    Participant

It’s totally cool to request songs, but you don’t have to make a new topic every time you think of a new request. Just edit the same post with updated requests so they’re all in one place.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

Can someone get songs for many TV themes such as Psych, which is I know You Know by the Friendly Indians, or the them to Angel, which is Catharsis of Sufferance by Darling Violetta. Or the theme to fresh prince of bel-air, with the drums and vocals, the theme song to buffy the vampire slayer would be great.

you really, really need to look about, prince of bel-air was charted a long time ago.

buffy the vampire slayer is on another site, just do a google search.

mercury wrecker
      Participant

THE THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR THEME dropbox link is dead.

https://db.c3universe.com/song/the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-theme-15927

anyone have another source or can relink upload?

Shin Star
        Participant

I just happen to see this post….and luckily, I downloaded this awhile back.
          I was trying to uploaded how everyone else usually does in the C3 database but after finally logging in, I couldn’t figure it out so here’s a Media Fire link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7o6tzrww2twhpx5/freshprinceofbelair_rb3con/file

mercury wrecker
          Participant

You legend! Indeed this is next to impossible odds. Thank you Sir.
            Confirmed working converted for PS3
            I would also contribute to uploading some fixes and converts for Ps3 but can’t figure it out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button