trouble with certain songs loading

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jadsdad02
    Participant

First off, thanks to all the authors for their time and making all the music that we all enjoy playing, and especially to the old timers that make the music i have actually heard. lol

Question, xbox360
      There are certain songs that are not playable when i have my thumb drive in.
      Example; Rush-closer to the heart; plays with title update 5, but when I delete it title update 5, and plug the thumb drive back in, says “unable to load, skipping song”

Any help? thanks again

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

If you’re using the same cache file when playing with Title Update 4 as you are with Title Update 5, strange things are bound to happen. The easiest way to avoid this is to not keep Title Updates nor cache files on your console’s hard drive, and instead keep two separate memory sticks, one with customs, TU4 and a cache built when running TU4, and the other with TU5 and a cache built with TU5.

YougottaMove1999
        Participant

whenever I change anything up with songs I delete the cache on the xbox before I play (that helps), I would also get in the habit of making a copy after each playing before you shut it down to your drive as a backup, and always load form the xbox. I have forgotten what I was doing (while with friends and very drunk) only to doink that up pretty hard by loading from a drive like 4months before and had over actual singer woman who warp evolved me from newb to like 8mil fans, 5 treks solid gold in one night.

What the world needs now...is more disco. And, let's ban percussion sections, does anyone like them? NO! Having a spot to enjoy the song, and more importantly, go drab a refill on your drink is wayyy better, without grunting into your mic (had to find the hard way main button works insanely better - not in manual). Plus, stop it with the crazy intense background, you can't read the lyrics. You know who you are, stop giving the kids seizures. not cool. Also, the Novelty genre should be abolished, and disco

BornGamerRob
          Participant

I get this pretty consistently. Uploading just that song onto the drive again usually does the trick and avoids having to deal with the fallout of dumping the cache each time. There’s at least two songs every time I load up the game that become corrupt. So much so, I’ve taken to having a white board and jot down which ones fail then load those over onto the usb drive before my next play through. Annoying AF for sure.

jadsdad02
            Participant

Thank you for responding. I cleared cache, and moved the song to the hard drive, and still unable to play skipping song. It is “listen to your heart” by roxette. It used to work fine, I deleted and re downloaded it, and it is still unable to play. Could you try downloading and playing so i would know it is the file, or my setup?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button