Taylor Swift – Reputation

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello customs creators,

First I want to thank all of you who contribute to this project. This brings so much joy and memories to our household.

I’ve noticed Taylor Swift songs are always a big hit. I would like to request any songs from her reputation album.

Thank you to Fieldy92 and Battlepenguin for already providing New Year’s Day & Look What You Made Me Do, respectively.

I’m not requesting the entire album (although I’d be over the moon), just whatever song (other than the two already created mentioned above) any creator also might enjoy and think others might enjoy.

My favs from that album are:

Call It What You Want

End Game

Dress

Gorgeous

Really, there are so many good ones.

Thanks again to all of the creators. I make this request with full humility and respect for the author’s time and understand this request may be completely ignored. Thanks again for all that this community does!

Dangus
    Participant

+1 to Gorgeous and Call It What You Want… I’d love Ready for It too.

However I found the rest of the album horrible tbh. Definitely a huge setback for her. 1989 is pretty damn good for her too.

I’ve only been listening to her since Red, and I think I like Reputation more than Red & 1989 by a hair. You’re not the only one who hasn’t loved the new album though. My sister feels the same way you do. Not sure why you guys feel that way (of course music is so subjective). To me, reputation is like an injection right into the pleasure center of my brain. :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button