Songs That Didn’t Make It, But the Bands Did

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Magic Man and Crazy on You by Heart, I’m surprised we didn’t see any of them, at least live versions.

Sid Kafizz
    Participant
      Magic Man and Crazy on You by Heart, I’m surprised we didn’t see any of them, at least live versions.

+1 to both (though the one for Crazy on You is a little plussier).

I agree with Green Day also but nobody really wants green day, and I tried to download Dope Nose and it doesnt work

The Cranberries, “Salvation” or “Zombie”

+1 !

Also :

Tenacious D – Beelzebob

Pixies – Where is my mind?

StackOverflow0x
      Participant
        I agree with Green Day also but nobody really wants green day, and I tried to download Dope Nose and it doesnt work

No way. There’s no way that custom doesn’t work. If it’s in the database, it’s because it works, so that song is certainly off the list now.

The Cranberries, “Salvation” or “Zombie”

+1 !

+1,000,000 for Zombie, got Linger from the store, its good, but Zombie is in a different league.

Hi All,

Happy Holidays….

(Sorry not into guitar thrashing metal) and have lots of Rockband Parties most requested to play at the moment is ELO – Mr Blue Sky, The Damned – Eloise, Lady Gaga – Bad Romance

My wish list for songs that did not make it.

1. Fratellis – Chelsea Dagger

2. Waterboys – Whole of the Moon

3. Ten Pole Tudor – Swords of a Thousand Men

4. Toys Dolls – Nellie The Elephant..

5. Fleetwood Mac – The Chain

Cheers all

soulkeeperx
        Participant

Waiting For the Sun and The End by the The Doors, would really like them with pro keys

Men at Work-Who Can it Be Now?

Farottone
          Keymaster
            Men at Work-Who Can it Be Now?

One of the main offenders.

The Zombies – Time of the Season. Great song with strong organ solo, I often wondered if it was a master issue that kept us from this gem of the 60’s.

Anonymous

You know… I listened to Marilyn Manson cover of “This is Halloween” for the first time yesterday (I remembered about it when this movie gallery was playing “Nightmare before Christmas” on their TVs while we were looking for movies to rent) and I don’t really care what holiday it is… That cover is completely bad*** and would like to have that.

TheOreo
              Participant
                The Zombies – Time of the Season. Great song with strong organ solo, I often wondered if it was a master issue that kept us from this gem of the 60’s.

Oh GOD yes. When we got Tell Her No and She’s Not There I was absolutely convinced it’d be on RB3 disk, but nooope.

EdTanguy
                Participant

Oh GOD yes. When we got Tell Her No and She’s Not There I was absolutely convinced it’d be on RB3 disk, but nooope.

me too… so convinced.. but i was irritated the others didn’t get keys and harmonies.. or atleast the organ solos on guitar

TheOreo
                  Participant

They haven’t received the RBHP treatment yet either, have they? Dat organ solo would’ve been rad to play but at the very least they’re screaming for harmonies.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button