some classics

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    johnbob1
    Blocked

I would love full band for the following songs: (i will update this list with more songs and also remove ones that are done)

Peter Gabriel – In Your Eyes

The Cars – Drive

Simple Minds – Alive and Kicking, Belfast Child, All The Things She Said

The Who – Substitute + I can’t explain, Love, Reign o’er Me + You Better You Bet + Pictures of Lily

U2 – Every breaking wave, Magnificent, City Of Blinding Lights, Elevation, The Unforgettable Fire

Big Country – Look Away, Chance, Wonderland, Harvest Home

Toto – Stop Loving You, Stranger In Town, Make Believe, I won’t hold you back, I’ll Supply The Love + Georgy Porgy

The Communards – Don’t Leave Me This Way

Earth, Wind & Fire – Boogie Wonderland , Let’s Groove

Paul Simon – You Can Call Me Al, Graceland

A-ha – Living Daylights, The Sun Always Shines On TV, Stay On These Roads, I’ve Been Losing You, Scoundrel Days, Hunting High And Low

Journey – Girl Can’t Help It

KC and The Sunshine Band – Shake Shake Shake, That’s The Way I Like It, Give It Up, Boogie Shoes

Kool And The Gang – Ladies Night, Get Down On It, Celebration, Fresh, Cherish

Bruce Springsteen – I’m On Fire, Dancing In The Dark, My Hometown

Boy Meets Girl – Waiting For A Star To Fall

The Police – Spirits In The Material World, Invisible Sun

Wham! – Everything She Wants

Madonna – Vogue, Like A Virgin, Die Another Day, Into The Groove

Chic – Le Freak, Good Times

Fleetwood mac – Everywhere + Hold Me + Tusk + Gypsy + Seven Wonders + Never Going Back Again + Sara + Songbird + Family man (i have that song but can’t find it on this site) + Save Me

Michael Jackson – Earth Song, Man In The Mirror, Heal The World

Cameo – Word Up

Hot Chocolate – You Sexy Thing

Blondie – The Tide Is High, Sunday Girl, Maria, Good Boys

Survivor – Burning Heart, I Can’t Hold Back, High On You

Phil Collins – One More Night, You Can’t Hurry Love, Two Hearts, I Don’t Care Anymore

Roxette – I’t Must Have Been Love, Listen To Your Heart

Alphaville – Forever Young, Big In Japan, Sounds Like A Melody

Bangles – Manic Monday

Stevie Wonder – I Just Called To Say I Love You

Whitesnake – Is This Love

Human League – Human, Fascination

Bronski Beat – Smalltown Boy

Thin Lizzy – Killer On The Loose, Whiskey In The Jar, Do Anything You Wanna Do, Do Believe A Word, Waiting For An Alibi

Boomtown Rats – Rat Trap

Baltimora – Tarzan Boy

The Buggles – Video Killed The Radio Star

Starship – Sara

Coldplay – Talk, Trouble, Princesses Of China featuring Rihanna, Hymn For The weekend, Us Against the world, a message, Charlie Brown, A Sky Full Of Stars

Status Quo – Rockin all over the world, Whatever you want, Down Down, Pictures Of Matchstick Men, What you’re proposing, The Wanderer

The Cure – Pictures Of You, A Forest, The Walk

Berlin – Take My Breath Away

Dire Straits – Your Latest Trick, Calling Elvis, Lady Writer

Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Two Tribes

Lionel richie – All Night Long, Endless Love, Hello

Band Aid (1984) – Do They Know It’s Christmas? (1984 version)

Tiffany – I Think We’re Alone Now

Heart – All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You, These Dreams, Never, Will You Be There (In the Morning), Nothin At All, Who Will You Run To, WTF, There’s The Girl

AC/DC – Rock The Blues Away

Mike & The Mechanics – The living Years

Def Leppard – Love Bites, Rocket, Armageddon It, Let’s Get Rocked, When Love and Hate Collide

Paul Hardcastle – 19

Pharrel Williams – Happy
      Ed Sheeran – Thinking out loud + Photograph + You Need Me, I Don’t Need You + Give Me Love + Lay It All On Me
      Irene Cara – Fame

The Archies – Sugar Sugar

Spandau Ballet – Only When You Leave (Long Version), To Cut A Long Story Short (long version) + Communication

Pet Shop Boys – West End Girls + It’s A Sin

Dexys Midnight Runners – Come On Eileen (the version in the database is drum only0

Adam and the ants – Stand And Deliver + Prince Charming

Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers – Swing The Mood

Musical Youth – Pass the Dutchie

ABBA – Take A Chance On Me + Fernando + The Winner Takes It All + Waterloo + Knowing Me Knowing You + Super Trouper + Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (long version) + S.O.S

Bonnie Tyler – Lost In France + It’s A Heartache

Paul McCartney – Live And Let Die
      Chaka Khan – I Feel For You + This Is My Night + Ain’t Nobody + I’m every Woman

Fiction Factory – (Feels Like) Heaven

Bee Gees – Massachusetts, Grease, To Love Somebody, Too Much Heaven + How can you mend a broken heart

Gary Numan – Cars
      Roxy Music – Love Is The Drug, dance away, Jealous Guy, Over You, Angel Eyes and More Than This
      Madness – Embarrassment, My Girl, Driving In My Car, Wings Of A Dove, Michael Caine, Night Boat To Cairo, Lovestruck, The Sun and the Rain, Shut Up, Grey Day, Cardiac Arrest
      The Undertones – Teenage Kicks + It’s Going to Happen + My Perfect Cousin

Peter Frampton – Baby I Love Your Way

The Doors – The End (we have a drum version but need full band)

Beach Boys – Darlin
      ZZ Top – Legs ( we have drum version but need full band)

Elvis Presley – Hound Dog + Jailhouse Rock + Viva Las Vegas + Blue Suede Shoes + Little Sister + (You’re The) Devil in Disguise
      Chubby Checker – Let’s Twist Again
      Jive Bunny – Swing The Mood
      Glenn Miller – In The Mood
      Bill Haley and his comets – Shake Rattle And Roll
      Rocky Theme – Gonna Fly Now
      They Might Be Giants – Boss Of Me (Malcolm In The Middle Theme)
      Remy Zero – Save Me (Smallville Theme)
      Gavin DeGraw – I Don’t Wanna Be (One Tree Hill Theme) + Not Over You + In Love With A Girl + Sweeter + Best I Ever Had + Chariot
      Lazio Bane – Superman (Scrubs Theme)
      R.E.M – Imitation Of Life
      Game Of Thrones Theme Song
      The Walking Dead Theme Song

Steve Winwood – Higher Love + Valerie

INXS – New Sensation
      Boston – Higher Power + A Man I’ll Never Be
      The Script – The Man Who Can’t Be Moved + Breakeven + For The First Time + Nothing + If You Could See Me Now + Six Degrees of Separation + If You Ever Come Back + We Cry + Talk You Down + Superheroes + Before The Worst + Science & Faith
      One Direction – Perfect + History
      Ellie Goulding – Love Me Lie You Do + Burn
      Wiz Khalifa – See You Again
      Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You
      Lunchmoney Lewis – Bills
      Major Lazer – Lean On
      Jess Glynne – Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself + Not Letting Go + Hod My Hand + My Love (we have keyboard only for my love but need full band)
      Clean Bandit + Stronger
      Sam Smith – Writing’s On The Wall + Stay With Me
      ​Years & Years – King + Shine

Grease – Hopelessly Devoted To You + Sandy + Beauty School Drop-Out + Look At Me I’m Sandra Dee + We Go Together + There Are Worst Things I Could Do
      Huey Lewis And The News – Doing It All For My Baby + Workin For A Livin + It’s All Right + I Know What I Like + Jacob’s Ladder + Couple Days Off
      Kenny Loggins – I’m Free (Heaven Helps The Man)
      Kings Of Leon – Closer + Knocked Up + Supersoaker + Back Down South + Radioactive + Revelry
      Kasabian – Fire + Underdog + Eez-Eh + Days Are Forgotten + L.S.F + Empire
      James Bond Theme Songs: Madonna – Die Another Day + Rita Coolidge – All Time High + Sheena Easton – For Your Eyes Only + Lulu – The Man With The Golden Gun + Shirley Bassey – Moonraker + Matt Monro – From Russia With Love + Shirley Bassey – Diamonds Are Forever + Tom Jones – Thunderball + Gladys Knight – Licence To Kill + Carly Simon – Nobody Does It Better + Nancy Sinatra – You Only Live Twice + Paul McCartney – Live And Let Die + Louis Armstrong – We Have All The Time In The World
      Fleur East – Sax
      John Newman – Come And Get It + Love Me Again + Cheating
      Calvin Harris – I Need Your Love + How Deep Is Your Love + Blame + Outside + Thinking About You + Under Control + Summer + Let’s Go + Bounce + We’ll Be Coming Back + Drinking From The Bottle + Feel So Close (Normal Version)
      Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me
      Eminem – Space Bound + Not Afraid + Mockingbird + When I’m Gone + T’ll I Collapse + Sing For The Moment + The Real Slim Shady + Beautiful + Just Lose It
      John Legend – All Of Me
      Mr Probz – Waves
      Pitbull ft Kesha – Timber + Give Me Everything
      Olly Murs – Troublemaker + Dear Darlin + Dance With Me Tonight + UP + Heart Skips A Beat

Pink – Just Give Me A Reason
      Naughty Boy – La La La
      Rizzle Kicks – Lost Generation + Down With The Trumpets
      Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child
      Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Can’t Hold US
      Rudimental – Feel The Love + Waiting All Night
      The Brain Jonestown massacre – Straight Up Straight Down (Boardwalk Empire Theme song)
      Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers – This Life (Sons Of Anarchy Theme Song)

UB40 – Red Red Wine
      Red Hot Chili Peppers – Around The World + Wet Sand + The Zephyr Song + Soul To Squeeze
      Cheap Trick – In The Street (That 70s Show Theme Song)
      Happy Days – Happy Days (Theme Song from Happy Days)
      Electric Light Orchestra – Living Thing + Shine a Little Love + Last Train to London + Confusion + Xanadu (featuring Olivia Newton-John) + Hold on Tight + Rock ‘n’ Roll Is King
      Rose Royce – Car Wash
      Stevie Nicks – I Can’t Wait (this song was featured on the los santos rock radio in GTA V)
      Tinie Tempah – Girls Like + Written In The Stars + Pass Out + Trampoline + Wonderman + Invincible + Frisky + Ti’ll I’m Gone + Not Letting Go (might have already requested this song under jess glynne)
      Bon Jovi – Because We Can
      Biffy Clyro – The Captain + Mountains + Many Of Horror + Black Chandelier
      The Pretenders – Back On The Chain Gang + I’ll Stand By You + Don’t Get Me Wrong
      Men At Work – It’s A Mistake
      Kid Rock – Picture + All Summer Long + Amen + Cocky + Cowboy + American Bad Ass + Born Free + First Kiss + Last Ride + Bawitdaba + Only God Knows Why + Roll On + Rock N’ Roll Jesus + I Am The Bullgod + Half Your Age + Sugar + Lonely Road Of Faith

Glenn Frey – The Heat Is On

Bryan Adams – Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? + Please Forgive Me + Can’t Stop This Thing We Started + I Finally Found Someone (with Barbra Streisand) + It’s Only Love (with Tina Turner) + Heat of the Night

The Doobie Brothers – What a Fool Believes
      Billy Ocean – Love Really Hurts Without You + Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run) + Loverboy + Suddenly + When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going + There’ll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry) + Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car

Sister Sledge – We Are Family + He’s The Greastest Dancer + Frankie
      Pointer Sisters – Jump + Automatic + Neutron Dance = Dare Me

Stereophonics – Dakota
      Happy Clappers – I believe
      Fatboy Slim – Right Here, Right Now + Praise You + The Rockafeller Skank
      Corona – The Rhythm Of The Night
      Ricky Martin – Livin’ La Vida Loca
      Faithless – Insomnia
      The Prodigy – Firestarter + Smack My B**ch Up + Voodoo People + Breath + Omen + Invaders Must Die + Take Me To The Hospital
      Modjo – Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
      Stardust – Music Sounds Better With You
      Mike Posner – Cooler Than Me
      Whigfield – Saturday Night
      KISS – Forever
      Don Johnson – Heartbeat
      The Alan Parsons Project – I Wouldn’t Want to Be Like You

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

I like the way you think.

+1 to U2,Bruce Springsteen,Madonna,Fleetwood Mac,Michael Jackson,Roxette,Thin Lizzy

Bansheeflyer

Some of those are happening in the future.

johnbob1
          Blocked

someone already done status quo – in the army now but when i played the guitar many of the notes were missing and sometimes i missed notes because i it to early which i never do. so that version of that song needs fixed

johnbob1
            Blocked

i added a few more songs to the list:

Boomtown Rats – Rat Trap
              Baltimora – Tarzan Boy
              The Buggles – Video Killed The Radio Star
              Starship – Sara
              Coldplay – Talk, Trouble, Princesses Of China featuring Rihanna, Hymn For The weekend, Us Against the world, a message
              Status Quo – Rockin all over the world, Whatever you want, Down Down, Pictures Of Matchstick Men, What you’re proposing, The Wanderer
              The Cure – Pictures Of You, A Forest, The Walk
              Berlin – Take My Breath Away
              Dire Straits – Your Latest Trick, Calling Elvis, Lady Writer
              Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Two Tribes
              Lionel richie – All Night Long, Endless Love, Hello
              Band Aid (1984) – Do They Know It’s Christmas? (1984 version)

Tiffany – I Think We’re Alone Now

Big Country – Chance, Wonderland, Harvest Home
              Toto – Stranger In Town, Make Believe, I won’t hold you back

Heart – All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You, These Dreams, Never, Will You Be There (In the Morning), Nothin At All, Who Will You Run To, WTF, There’s The Girl

AC/DC – Rock The Blues Away
              Mike & The Mechanics – The living Years

Def Leppard – Love Bites, Rocket, Armageddon It, Let’s Get Rocked, When Love and Hate Collide

johnbob1
              Blocked

i added some more songs to the list:

Paul Hardcastle – 19
                Pharrel Williams – Happy
                Ed Sheeran – Thinking out loud + Photograph + You Need Me, I Don’t Need You + Give Me Love + Lay It All On Me
                Irene Cara – Fame
                The Archies – Sugar Sugar
                Spandau Ballet – Only When You Leave (Long Version), To Cut A Long Story Short (long version) + Communication
                Pet Shop Boys – West End Girls + It’s A Sin
                Dexys Midnight Runners – Come On Eileen (the version in the database is drum only0
                Adam and the ants – Stand And Deliver + Prince Charming
                Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers – Swing The Mood
                Musical Youth – Pass the Dutchie
                ABBA – Take A Chance On Me + Fernando + The Winner Takes It All + Waterloo + Knowing Me Knowing You + Super Trouper + Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (long version) + S.O.S
                Bonnie Tyler – Lost In France + It’s A Heartache
                Paul McCartney – Live And Let Die
                Chaka Khan – I Feel For You + This Is My Night + Ain’t Nobody + I’m every Woman
                Fiction Factory – (Feels Like) Heaven
                Bee Gees – Massachusetts, Grease, To Love Somebody, Too Much Heaven + How can you mend a broken heart
                Gary Numan – Cars
                Roxy Music – Love Is The Drug, dance away, Jealous Guy, Over You, Angel Eyes and More Than This
                Madness – Embarrassment, My Girl, Driving In My Car, Wings Of A Dove, Michael Caine, Night Boat To Cairo, Lovestruck, The Sun and the Rain, Shut Up, Grey Day, Cardiac Arrest
                The Undertones – Teenage Kicks + It’s Going to Happen + My Perfect Cousin
                Peter Frampton – Baby I Love Your Way
                The Doors – The End (we have a drum version but need full band)
                Beach Boys – Darlin
                ZZ Top – Legs ( we have drum version but need full band)
                Elvis Presley – Hound Dog + Jailhouse Rock + Viva Las Vegas + Blue Suede Shoes + Little Sister + (You’re The) Devil in Disguise
                Chubby Checker – Let’s Twist Again
                Jive Bunny – Swing The Mood
                Glenn Miller – In The Mood
                Bill Haley and his comets – Shake Rattle And Roll
                Rocky Theme – Gonna Fly Now
                They Might Be Giants – Boss Of Me (Malcolm In The Middle Theme)
                Remy Zero – Save Me (Smallville Theme)
                Gavin DeGraw – I Don’t Wanna Be (One Tree Hill Theme) + Not Over You + In Love With A Girl + Sweeter + Best I Ever Had + Chariot
                Lazio Bane – Superman (Scrubs Theme)
                R.E.M – Imitation Of Life
                Game Of Thrones Theme Song
                The Walking Dead Theme Song
                Steve Winwood – Higher Love + Valerie
                INXS – New Sensation
                Boston – Higher Power + A Man I’ll Never Be
                The Script – The Man Who Can’t Be Moved + Breakeven + For The First Time + Nothing + If You Could See Me Now + Six Degrees of Separation + If You Ever Come Back + We Cry + Talk You Down + Superheroes + Before The Worst + Science & Faith
                One Direction – Perfect + History
                Ellie Goulding – Love Me Lie You Do + Burn
                Wiz Khalifa – See You Again
                Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You
                Lunchmoney Lewis – Bills
                Major Lazer – Lean On
                Jess Glynne – Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself + Not Letting Go + Hod My Hand + My Love (we have keyboard only for my love but need full band)
                Clean Bandit + Stronger
                Sam Smith – Writing’s On The Wall + Stay With Me
                ​Years & Years – King + Shine
                Grease – Hopelessly Devoted To You + Sandy + Beauty School Drop-Out + Look At Me I’m Sandra Dee + We Go Together + There Are Worst Things I Could Do
                Huey Lewis And The News – Doing It All For My Baby + Workin For A Livin + It’s All Right + I Know What I Like + Jacob’s Ladder + Couple Days Off
                Kenny Loggins – I’m Free (Heaven Helps The Man)
                Kings Of Leon – Closer + Knocked Up + Supersoaker + Back Down South + Radioactive + Revelry
                Kasabian – Fire + Underdog + Eez-Eh + Days Are Forgotten + L.S.F + Empire
                James Bond Theme Songs: Madonna – Die Another Day + Rita Coolidge – All Time High + Sheena Easton – For Your Eyes Only + Lulu – The Man With The Golden Gun + Shirley Bassey – Moonraker + Matt Monro – From Russia With Love + Shirley Bassey – Diamonds Are Forever + Tom Jones – Thunderball + Gladys Knight – Licence To Kill + Carly Simon – Nobody Does It Better + Nancy Sinatra – You Only Live Twice + Paul McCartney – Live And Let Die + Louis Armstrong – We Have All The Time In The World
                Fleur East – Sax
                John Newman – Come And Get It + Love Me Again + Cheating
                Calvin Harris – I Need Your Love + How Deep Is Your Love + Blame + Outside + Thinking About You + Under Control + Summer + Let’s Go + Bounce + We’ll Be Coming Back + Drinking From The Bottle + Feel So Close (Normal Version)
                Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me
                Eminem – Space Bound + Not Afraid + Mockingbird + When I’m Gone + T’ll I Collapse + Sing For The Moment + The Real Slim Shady + Beautiful + Just Lose It
                John Legend – All Of Me
                Mr Probz – Waves
                Pitbull ft Kesha – Timber + Give Me Everything
                Olly Murs – Troublemaker + Dear Darlin + Dance With Me Tonight + UP + Heart Skips A Beat
                Pink – Just Give Me A Reason
                Naughty Boy – La La La
                Rizzle Kicks – Lost Generation + Down With The Trumpets
                Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child
                Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Can’t Hold US
                Rudimental – Feel The Love + Waiting All Night
                The Brain Jonestown massacre – Straight Up Straight Down (Boardwalk Empire Theme song)
                Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers – This Life (Sons Of Anarchy Theme Song)
                UB40 – Red Red Wine
                Red Hot Chili Peppers – Around The World + Wet Sand + The Zephyr Song + Soul To Squeeze
                Cheap Trick – In The Street (That 70s Show Theme Song)
                Happy Days – Happy Days (Theme Song from Happy Days)
                Electric Light Orchestra – Living Thing + Shine a Little Love + Last Train to London + Confusion + Xanadu (featuring Olivia Newton-John) + Hold on Tight + Rock ‘n’ Roll Is King
                Rose Royce – Car Wash
                Stevie Nicks – I Can’t Wait (this song was featured on the los santos rock radio in GTA V)
                Tinie Tempah – Girls Like + Written In The Stars + Pass Out + Trampoline + Wonderman + Invincible + Frisky + Ti’ll I’m Gone + Not Letting Go (might have already requested this song under jess glynne)
                Bon Jovi – Because We Can
                Biffy Clyro – The Captain + Mountains + Many Of Horror + Black Chandelier
                The Pretenders – Back On The Chain Gang + I’ll Stand By You + Don’t Get Me Wrong
                Men At Work – It’s A Mistake
                Kid Rock – Picture + All Summer Long + Amen + Cocky + Cowboy + American Bad Ass + Born Free + First Kiss + Last Ride + Bawitdaba + Only God Knows Why + Roll On + Rock N’ Roll Jesus + I Am The Bullgod + Half Your Age + Sugar + Lonely Road Of Faith
                Glenn Frey – The Heat Is On
                Bryan Adams – Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? + Please Forgive Me + Can’t Stop This Thing We Started + I Finally Found Someone (with Barbra Streisand) + It’s Only Love (with Tina Turner) + Heat of the Night
                The Doobie Brothers – What a Fool Believes
                Billy Ocean – Love Really Hurts Without You + Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run) + Loverboy + Suddenly + When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going + There’ll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry) + Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car
                Sister Sledge – We Are Family + He’s The Greastest Dancer + Frankie
                Pointer Sisters – Jump + Automatic + Neutron Dance = Dare Me
                Stereophonics – Dakota
                Happy Clappers – I believe
                Fatboy Slim – Right Here, Right Now + Praise You + The Rockafeller Skank
                Corona – The Rhythm Of The Night
                Ricky Martin – Livin’ La Vida Loca
                Faithless – Insomnia
                The Prodigy – Firestarter + Smack My B**ch Up + Voodoo People + Breath + Omen + Invaders Must Die + Take Me To The Hospital
                Modjo – Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
                Stardust – Music Sounds Better With You
                Mike Posner – Cooler Than Me
                Whigfield – Saturday Night
                KISS – Forever
                Don Johnson – Heartbeat
                The Alan Parsons Project – I Wouldn’t Want to Be Like You

Farottone
                Keymaster

This thread is locked. I’m not banning you but this is the last request thread we want to see from you. You have created multiple accounts, from mneilan to johnbob, and you always used them to request songs and not much else, even worse to request songs already available like the Dire Straits songs. If you post another request we will ban you on any account via any address you might use.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • The topic ‘some classics’ is closed to new replies.
                Back to top button