Rock Band 3 Unlock all clothing? PS3

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hadock
    Participant

So first of im not sure if its even allowed to ask this here, but if not just delet it or let me know.

So i got my custom songs runing and all on my ps3. And than it came in mind, that since my ps3 is running HEN maybe there is a way to modifiy my safe file so i can use all clothing? That would be so great, since  i miss quite a few and i cant unlock them since i dont have those instruments in need. Maybe someone got an idea and is willing to help or share his knowledge.

Thanks already

RainbowDash321
      Participant

We have this forum discussing save data. There is already PS3 save file uploaded.

Hadock
        Participant

wow you replyed so fast, but i never got a notification… i seem to not find it can you help me out and tell me where to look?

T3HM3T4L
          Participant

I can’t seem to find what RainbowDash321 is talking about either but I’m also very interested in getting this done on my PS3.

Hadock
            Participant

if you find anything let me know, but i kind a gave up

RainbowDash321
              Participant
                Hadock
                Participant

Hey thanks for that link i found that safe file its not 100% but still better than mine, do you know how to use that on ps3? cause it seems not to work for me 🙁 Im on Hen

RainbowDash321
                  Participant

I have no idea. I don’t own a PS3. I have Xbox 360. You can try ask other people around in the community. No, RB3 Xbox 360 and PS3 save files are not 100% but close to finish. Hopefully someday in the future both of those save get finish if anybody have those controllers and play Expert to continue the progress.

RainbowDash321
                    Participant

Alternity wrote this for PS3 users: “Don’t forget that you have to change the user of the savegame and re-encrypt it for it to work.”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button