redbulldyke’s Customs Thread

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alison
    Participant

Hi, I’m Alison! (she/they) I’ve been playing Rock Band 3 for ages and have amassed quite a song wishlist over the years (500+). I attempted to start making customs last year, but only now do I feel like I’m comfortable enough with REAPER and know enough about charting to justify getting into it. Obviously, I’m never going to be able to fully chart everything I want to, but I’d at least like to make a dent in my list. So here’s my customs thread, where I inform y’all on what can be expected from me.

My full to-do list is currently relegated to Spotify, but I’ll make a Google Sheets folder you can peruse as soon as I get the time. Currently I’m working on:

Soccer Mommy 3-pack:
      circle the drain
      Cool
      Your Dog

Vampire Weekend 6-pack:
      Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
      Diane Young
      Giving Up The Gun
      Oxford Comma
      Step
      Unbelievers

Elliott Smith 10-pack:
      Alphabet Town
      Angeles
      Ballad Of Big Nothing
      Between the Bars
      Bled White
      Needle In The Hay
      Roman Candle
      Satellite
      St. Ides Heaven
      The White Lady Loves You More

I hope that I can continuously provide the community with professional, high-quality customs and make some dreams realities, at least for me. Excited to finally get to work.

regularjphn
      Participant

Nice, definitely excited for some more Elliott Smith! I actually have a completed tempo map and drums partially completed for Ballad, so if you were interested in collabing on that song at all I’d be happy to send over what I have!

BornGamerRob
        Participant

oh boy! more soccer mommy. awesome. =-)

if you ever want someone to look over those for feedback, just him me up. happy to take a look since i’ve done a couple soccer mommy songs in the past (lucy, outworn).

good luck!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by BornGamerRob.
          Dangus
          Participant

Can’t wait for Step. It’s my favorite Vampire Weekend song.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button