Recruiting for future Pop Punk custom endeavours, Won’t you join me?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greetings everyone,

I haven’t really been able to gauge how many users on this forum are into this type of music but I’d like to gather those who are to create a hell of a good pack of songs. Without individually messaging all the users I have seen previously upload some pop punk songs, I’d like to start the discussion here.

Under the tags I have mentioned a few of my favorite bands that I would like to see on C3.

(Neck Deep, Man Overboard, The Story So Far, The Wonder Years, State Champs, The Starting Line, New Found Glory, Simple Plan)

Not to sound like that guy but if no one else is going to do it, I sure will. However that is a big chunk of customs to take on alone and I wouldn’t want the quality to suffer due to my impatience.

If you’re interested in contributing (maybe you specialize in charting specific instruments) or have any requests please leave a response here. I will gladly dedicate my free time to see more of these artists on this forum.

Just so you know I’m not blowing smoke and making a “request” type post, I have already uploaded a few customs here in this category. Although there are still some things I need to learn and get better at, this is what I’ve got so far.

My Customs : http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html??&authID=11688

Defend Pop Punk :awesome:

TomGuy
    Participant

Let me know if you want to collaborate on whatever. I work a lot in the same genre. Currently I have songs I’m working on from Taking Back Sunday, Story of the Year, Jimmy Eat World, and the Menzingers. So if you wanna do get together, let me know!

Let me know if you want to collaborate on whatever. I work a lot in the same genre. Currently I have songs I’m working on from Taking Back Sunday, Story of the Year, Jimmy Eat World, and the Menzingers. So if you wanna do get together, let me know!

PM’d ya dude,

Seriously dig your customs!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button