READ ME OR DIE: How Does The Show Floor Work?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Farottone
    Keymaster
      Hey, i’m seriously considering learning how to use reaper to author songs. if i can figure out how to make songs with reaper, i will probably submit them to the show floor. but one question that have is : do you need to chart pro instruments? thanks.

Only pro keys.

Nyxyxylyth
      Participant

And pro drums, but that’s easy. Mostly.

Farottone
        Keymaster
          And pro drums, but that’s easy. Mostly.

I’m so used to pro drums I don’t even consider it an option, sorry. Good catch there Nyx.

Can I use editor on fire as my main charting program and then import it to reaper? and try release a song on the show board?

Farottone
          Keymaster

The important thing is what you ultimately deliver, you can use any tool to reach that point.

The important thing is what you ultimately deliver, you can use any tool to reach that point.

I see.

Hey I have a question, can I submit a song I already posted in WIP/other customs or do I have to remove it from there first?

Noah09ba
            Participant

Me & Work are on a mission to revolutionise workplace wellbeing. We give individuals and organisations access to innovative, outcomes-focused, cost-effective workplace wellness services that make a difference, spacebar counter support performance and improve wellbeing.

anusree
              Participant

(The slow-motion action replay of the falls also helps them make the editing seem less jarring to viewers.) IRL, it’s probable that the production crew stops the clock and helps the fallen teammate get out of the lava before the other two resume the obstacle course.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button