RB4: Question regarding Green Day Rock Band Plus Export Pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RongoIK
    Participant

Hey, so I recently bought an Xbox One S and a disc only copy of RB4 from eBay. I found how to find and Reinstall the DLC that I had from RB3 but for some strange reason, the GDRB Plus Export Pack (of 6 songs) is not showing up as purchased. I tried downloading each song individually but it still says I have to purchase the songs again.

Is there any way I could get these back without having to purchase them again or do I have to purchase them?

Thanks!

The songs are:

21 Guns

Viva La Gloria

Last of the American Girls

East Jesus Nowhere

Know Your Enemy

Christians Inferno

Oddbrother
      Participant

Yours is kinda situational since the tracks from the Green Day DLC Import Pack came out some time before Green Day: Rock Band. Still, it seems like the issue can only be brought up on Harmonix’ side.

Please report any issues with the Marketplace on the Rock Band 4 – Marketplace Tracking – Official Discussion Thread. When reporting problems with your DLC, please include:

• Platform = Xbox One, or PlayStation 4
          • Please include your region for PlayStation 4 users – SCEA (NA) or SCEE (EU).
        • Whether youre in the console marketplace (Xbox Live Marketplace or PlayStation Network Store) or the Rock Band in-game Music Store.
        • If you newly purchased the content (i.e. bought the Rock Band 4 version) or had previously purchased it (i.e. the Rock Band 3 or earlier versions)
        • What specific song, pack, or album you are having an issue with. Please be as detailed as possible with this information.
        • The issue you are experiencing. Please be as detailed as possible with this information.

Having those details will help us quickly identify the root cause as we work with our team, and with Microsoft and Sony on a solution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button