RB3 Xbox 360 100% Save File

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

This is my OG savegame that I didn’t used for years (due to using a modded PS3, I simply use a dedicated savegame for it).

All I’m sure of is that this savegame should have everything 5 starred for guitar and pro keys. I think pro keys has everything done except a very few trainers. Might have way more stuff done… this is just what I’m sure from memory. Pretty sure it also has alot of pro bas stuff done, even though I didn’t 5 starred everything, but most songs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zn9vpdvpf80xb7r/BLUS30463-AUTOSAVE.rar

This is a PS3 TU5 NTSC savegame, have fun. (Don’t forget that you have to change the user of the savegame and re-encrypt it for it to work.)

Maybe our savegame uploads could help someone to make a tool to unlock everything in-game, that’d be cool.

RainbowDash321
    Participant

This is my OG savegame that I didn’t used for years (due to using a modded PS3, I simply use a dedicated savegame for it).

All I’m sure of is that this savegame should have everything 5 starred for guitar and pro keys. I think pro keys has everything done except a very few trainers. Might have way more stuff done… this is just what I’m sure from memory. Pretty sure it also has alot of pro bas stuff done, even though I didn’t 5 starred everything, but most songs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zn9vpdvpf80xb7r/BLUS30463-AUTOSAVE.rar

This is a PS3 TU5 NTSC savegame, have fun. (Don’t forget that you have to change the user of the savegame and re-encrypt it for it to work.)

Maybe our savegame uploads could help someone to make a tool to unlock everything in-game, that’d be cool.

Awesome man…Now we have PS3 and Xbox 360 savegames. We just need the Wii save close to 100%.

RainbowDash321
      Participant

I fixed my RB3 xbox save link. My save file is more completed than TojanNemo.

Hey guys, sorry I know this is an old thread but I tried to load rainbow dash’s save, but when I do the game says that I’m trying to load a save for a version of the game that is newer than the one I have. My set up right now is a 360 that has never been online with RB3. Would the solution be to connect to the internet and update the game or will that stop my ability to play customs?

Thanks

RainbowDash321
        Participant

Hey guys, sorry I know this is an old thread but I tried to load rainbow dash’s save, but when I do the game says that I’m trying to load a save for a version of the game that is newer than the one I have. My set up right now is a 360 that has never been online with RB3. Would the solution be to connect to the internet and update the game or will that stop my ability to play customs?

Thanks

Do you have TU4 in your xbox 360? Updating to TU5 and connecting to internet doesn’t work on my save data.

Do you have TU4 in your xbox 360? Updating to TU5 and connecting to internet doesn’t work on my save data.

Yeah, I have TU4 on my usb thumb drive and I can play customs. But I get that message when I try to load your save…

RainbowDash321
          Participant

Yeah, I have TU4 on my usb thumb drive and I can play customs. But I get that message when I try to load your save…

If the save data didn’t load, probably that means you didn’t change the profile ID to your name in the save data file. Nobody didn’t have this problem using my save data.

If the save data didn’t load, probably that means you didn’t change the profile ID to your name in the save data file. Nobody didn’t have this problem using my save data.

Ok can you advise me on how to do that? I loaded the save using a program called Horizon…

RainbowDash321
            Participant

Ok can you advise me on how to do that? I loaded the save using a program called Horizon…

To know your account ID…move your xbox profile to your usb and open it in horizon. It will show your “Profile ID” number. Open my save data file in horizon too. Copy your “Profile ID” number and paste it in my save data “Profile ID” and save it.

To know your account ID…move your xbox profile to your usb and open it in horizon. It will show your “Profile ID” number. Open my save data file in horizon too. Copy your “Profile ID” number and paste it in my save data “Profile ID” and save it.

Thank you my friend! That did the trick!

Sorry for another bump but i just got Trojan’s save for Xbox and frankly i have no idea what im doing with Horizon as it seems like i need to do more than just injecting his save file onto my USB of choice. Can anybody give me a step by step to get his file working on my usb drive?

The post just above yours was someone thanking a quote from someone explaining just that.

Goshdangit i am the ultimate dumbass, somehow i thought they only uploaded a PS3 file and ignored all that

Hi everyone,

I m new on here and on RB3. I just figured out the whole save data, account ID, step by step from this link is: https://www.thetechgame.com/Tutorials/id=22312/importing-rock-band-3-custom-songs.html

Hadock
              Participant

i know this is kind a late but can someone help me swap my id on that rock band save file for ps3. i tried with brut force but i couldnt get it to work.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button