RB3 Xbox 360 100% Save File

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hey Everyone,

I’m posting to see if anyone has a completed (or close to complete) save file for RB3 on the 360 that they would be willing to share.

I’ve looked everywhere online but can’t seem to find one.

My friends and I love messing around with the character creator in RB3 while we play but there’s a ton of content locked behind either pro instruments that I don’t own or crazy achievements that would take forever to unlock.

You can export your save file using RBtoUSB in C3ConTools, it shows up under package name “Rock Band 3” and file name “band3”. If you export that file you can copy it to another Xbox 360 profile by using Horizon.

If you have a 100% save or something that’s close to it and wouldn’t mind uploading, I’m sure a lot of people on here would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

+1 to this would be nice

RongoIK
    Participant

Same, I’d love to play keys on guitar

Wolfpack Awoooo
      Participant

You can already do that without having to grind the game, just enable “All Instruments Mode” in the settings and choose a song. It should say Guitar, Bass, and keys.

You can already do that without having to grind the game, just enable “All Instruments Mode” in the settings and choose a song. It should say Guitar, Bass, and keys.

Yeah, but the only downside to that is being stuck in the music video venue for every song.

I would totally give you my savegame but It’s PS3 version (I have most of the pro keys stuff done, I could probably do everything again (lost my original savegame)).

I have no idea if there’s a practical way to convert savegames.

For the keys on guitar thing, I understand it’s a grind but it’s really easy to accomplish. Play 50 RB3 songs on medium+ and get 5 stars on them on 5 button guitar. (I think if you play expert you only need 3 stars or something)

Oh, I endorse this. I’m a long way from getting the full set (maybe I’ll never have it), but I’ve been eyeing that lumberjack shirt (The Outdoorsman) since I first saw it. But it requires drums IIRC.

Also, I don’t think PS3 saves can be reliably converted to Xbox 360. I think file structures are different enough that, at the very least, something would get lost in the process.

Haven’t you completed the Keys on Guitar goal? That one’s simple enough.

Still nobody gets the savedata?

RainbowDash321
        Participant

I have an RB3 xbox 360 save data close around 70% but should I drag it out of my xbox and upload it?

All it needs are Pro Guitar/Bass goals completed, and couple of goals on other instruments to achieve most on Expert.

I have an RB3 xbox 360 save data close around 70% but should I drag it out of my xbox and upload it?

All it needs are Pro Guitar/Bass goals completed, and couple of goals on other instruments to achieve most on Expert.

Hey, 70% is a lot better than nothing. Plus, people can easily work on the goals that are needed, and upload the 100% file if it ever gets achieved. I’d say go for it, it’d help out a lot of people.

RainbowDash321
          Participant

Hey, 70% is a lot better than nothing. Plus, people can easily work on the goals that are needed, and upload the 100% file if it ever gets achieved. I’d say go for it, it’d help out a lot of people.

Ok…I’ll upload it next monday in my mediafire.

TrojanNemo
            Participant

http://www.keepitfishy.com/rb3/band3

Knock yourself out. I know it wasn’t 100% but it has to have been at least 80%. I haven’t touched that since 2015. I haven’t owned a Xbox 360 in at least two years now. I don’t see any harm in you guys having it.

RainbowDash321
              Participant

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jkijm8g2969lw0w/band3/file

My save data is not in 100% either but I hope somebody can pick it up and complete the rest of the goals and reupload it to 100% complete for everyone. This save data is TU4 only.

MrPrezident

Thanks guys! I make some of the previews for the c3x releases and having all the clothing, gear, instruments unlocked will come in handy.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
                  MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

RainbowDash321
                  Participant

Thanks MrPrezident…Having 100% save file is better than keep redoing the goals over again like 10 times and painful.

I already achieved 100% all 83 disc songs on any instrument goal and 1,000 songs goal. I can’t go any further because I have two GH guitars, RB1 drums, three mics, and keyboard.

My save data status: Legend

Rock Band: 58/64 (Impossible to get online goals)

Road Challenges: 40/40

Guitar: 77/78

Pro Guitar: 3/83

Bass: 61/62

Pro Bass: 0/56

Drums: 50/56

Pro Drums: 53/63

Keyboard: 53/54

Pro Keyboard: 37/62

Vocals: 53/59

Harmonies: 43/54

Does anybody have PS3 and Wii save data close to 100%?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button