Question about paid DLC added to my library

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I want to add a few paid DLC to my current lineup of downloads. How does that actually work? Will the songs i buy be listed with the “free” songs in my library? Do i have to be online for them to show up? Im using a X360, and even though i own these songs already in RB4 , i am willing to pay again if i can have them on my 360. Does using the link “Buy for X360” still work? Can any point me in the right direction here please?

pumpkinpie
    Participant

i havent bought DLC on the xbox before, only playstation, but i would imagine that if you bought DLC on the Xbone for RB4 and its compatible with RB3 then you should be able to download for free on the xbox 360.

TrojanNemo
      Participant

i havent bought DLC on the xbox before, only playstation, but i would imagine that if you bought DLC on the Xbone for RB4 and its compatible with RB3 then you should be able to download for free on the xbox 360.

That only works on the PlayStation side. On the Xbox side you can buy in RB3 and it’ll be “free” in RB4. If you buy in RB4 it won’t be free in RB3 and you have to purchase it again.

As to OP’s question – the songs are listed together just fine.

That only works on the PlayStation side. On the Xbox side you can buy in RB3 and it’ll be “free” in RB4. If you buy in RB4 it won’t be free in RB3 and you have to purchase it again.

As to OP’s question – the songs are listed together just fine.

Ok, sorry for another question, but do i need to be online to use the paid songs? I have never gone online with this 360 since i started using customs 2 years ago. Also, does the 360 and RB3 still have an in game store or should buy from the links i see listed on C3?

Appreciate the help!

Slow Pick
        Participant

You do not have to be online to use the paid for songs. What I do is buy right from the xbox web site then download to xbox hard drive then move to SD card, or the xbox dash board like seaching for a game, if I know the song I want. You DO NOT WANT to use the ingame store because it will want to install the GAME UPDATE that you don’t want!!!

[/url]

Perfect, thanks for the info!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button